When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chrono Avenger On Ebay

kanerich

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINT-BREITLING-TITANIU...1QQcmdZViewItem

Check out the date font and the numerals/lume dots on the dial . . . and I checked the production # on the caseback to the one on trusty's website -- bingo, same number. It's even worse than that LV scam because someone asked if this was a gen Breitling and the seller responded "yes, it's 100% genuine." :angry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINT-BREITLING-TITANIU...1QQcmdZViewItem

Check out the date font and the numerals/lume dots on the dial . . . and I checked the production # on the caseback to the one on trusty's website -- bingo, same number. It's even worse than that LV scam because someone asked if this was a gen Breitling and the seller responded "yes, it's 100% genuine." :angry:

Strange auction, strange behavior. Obviously flaws but guaranteeing 100% genuine. :yuk:

Edited by shultz

Seller have now answered on ebay that he just found out it is a fake, and is trying to inform the bidders. So seems like he is a "good guy" that have been scammed himself :(

I wonder about that, considering he bought it such a short time ago. More likely he received it, saw it was fake and tried to quietly flip it since he got scammed himself, but decided it wasn't worth it when he started getting heat.

Edited by kanerich

Seller have now answered on ebay that he just found out it is a fake, and is trying to inform the bidders. So seems like he is a "good guy" that have been scammed himself :(

I talked to him on ebay and convinced him that the watch is a fake.

He won't believe it until I showed him a few pictures with the same serial number.

I told him to file paypal complaint to get his money back.