When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New York City Today

omni

I just happened to arrive here in NYC the day before Obama, Gaddafi & Ahmadinejad address the UN General Assembly this morning. Traffic is a mess and lots of visible security in central Manhattan. Just saw Obama's speech on TV. Lots of demonstrators outside of the UN Building, think we'll avoid and visit the MOMA.

Was just checking in as been traveling in Italy all month, as nice as that was, its good to be back in USA. Just a shot from our suite at the Mandarin Oriental. By the way, all the watches on Italians and in their shops are really huge, if they are fashion forward, that should tell you that big watches are here to stay for a while.

Laters.

NYC.Suite.SittingRm.CntrlParkView.9.22.2009.jpg

NY, Italy.. life sounds exciting for you Omni. What do you do for a living?

Not much now, semi-retired in me 60's. Wife & I planned this trip for a year. We visited my cousins in Sydney last year and they gave us a great new acronym to live by. We are SKINS (Spend-Kids-Inheritance-Now). We are trying our best to be totally monetarily irresponsible in this bad economy by infusing cash stimulus into the system, I think its working. :whistling: