When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Soon-To-Be Motorsport Themed RW Collector!

rrocket

A big hello from Canada! I just found this site, and so far I really like what I see/read. This is a great resource for a noob like me. As the title says, I'm particularly interested in starting a Automotive/Motorsport themed RW collection. I could own several gen watches, however my addiction to nice cars, motorcycles, cigars and other "guy things" doesn't leave enough $$ since I'm not fabulously rich! :) Currently, the only gen watch I own (ok..I don't own it since I gave it as a gift to my girl) is a Tissot T-Touch Titanium Danica Patrick Limited Edition. It's a beautiful watch...Mother of Pearl face, titanium bezel, 58 diamonds, etc...Well after purchasing that watch, I knew I had to have more! I suspect once you start, you can't stop, right??

Anyways...I just wanted to say "Hi" and I look forward to getting to "know" some of the members (and vendors!!) who frequent this site.

By chance, is there some type of RW list of the type of watches I'm most interested in?

Rolex Daytona

Oris RUF, F1 Williams

Chopard Mille Miglia

Porsche Designs

Ferrari

etc, etc, etc...

Welcome from TO. Where about's in Canada are you? You just found the best watch forum around...gen or rep.

And, you got that right that once you get one, you have to have more. Read the reviews, look at the photos...you are going to have fun.

Read the Noob Guide linked in my sig to get you up and running, and feel free to PM me with any questions...always willing to help out another 'Nuck.

As to the brands you're interested in, don't forget the Richard Mille's (technically not Mosport themed...but design is certainly on those lines), and there is a great Tag Ayrton Senna (look for the post from LordRasta) LE as well...some great Omega Speedies...it doesn't end.

You'll find a bunch of CDN's here...and of course, we're all great. :)

welcome!!!! you are lucky to be in canada... as one of THE bestt modders.... well let's just call him an amazing watchsmith! The Zigmeister's there...

all the watches you mentioned are available... just go through the trusted dealers and you should be fine :)

does the hublot ayrton senna count? + all the ones mentioned by TT

Welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim: Im from Detroit well Birmingham actually. I use to cross at the Windsor tunnel or the Ambasador Bridge, nice little city Windsor. There Is a cheeper quartz Tag Indy 500. Its really nice watch for the money(apox$125)you can find a review here at RWG. It might be a good way to start off your rep career ;),happy hunting :) Mike