When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom Watch Case design

Guest OrenG

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in purchasing one?

• YEAH! sign me up!
    • One? I'll Take 20! (or maybe less...)
    • I'll take a few
    • No Thanks...
    • Why are you still here? No one loves you!

Sorry for the crudity of these models, but I'm working on a variation of watch cases. One variant is for one watch and a pair of glasses.

So far I have the watch size roughly completed.

http://img230.imageshack.us/i/watchcasehalf1.png/

http://img84.imageshack.us/i/watchcasehalf2.png/

http://img176.imageshack.us/i/watchcasehalf3.png/

I need to work on the RWG logo though...

Please post if you're interested

Edited by OrenG

Nice. Are you using ProEngineer or SolidWorks?

Still, your avatar is the real attention grabber.. I'll take two of her, if I can have her in blonde version!

I'm using AutoDesk Inventor, I only wish I knew who she was :victory:

Owen.. you best check with the Admin Team.. on producing RWG Logo items.. it could get complicated..

AC

Lani

Oh, the RWG logo was just for show, the final production model won't have any logos. And it's Oren not Owen :thumbdown:

Sorry for the crudity of these models, but I'm working on a variation of watch cases. One variant is for one watch and a pair of glasses.

So far I have the watch size roughly completed.

http://img230.imageshack.us/i/watchcasehalf1.png/

http://img84.imageshack.us/i/watchcasehalf2.png/

http://img176.imageshack.us/i/watchcasehalf3.png/

I need to work on the RWG logo though...

Please post if you're interested

Well, since I'm pretty good at having something to say when there's nothing nice to say, I'll reply.

I don't get it. Maybe I'm missing some images but the ones posted don't look like anything. I'm not sure what they're supposed to be nor what you're asking of us. Are we interested? In what? A bad computer generated something? No- not very interested really. Maybe you'll post some updates or something to make it interesting but so far, I don't even know why I'm posting a reply.

Well, since I'm pretty good at having something to say when there's nothing nice to say, I'll reply.

I don't get it. Maybe I'm missing some images but the ones posted don't look like anything. I'm not sure what they're supposed to be nor what you're asking of us. Are we interested? In what? A bad computer generated something? No- not very interested really. Maybe you'll post some updates or something to make it interesting but so far, I don't even know why I'm posting a reply.

If you're not interested then why did you post? It's a work in progress, hence the WIP in the topic description. You're damn right your good at having something to say when there's nothing to say, as that post isn't worth sh*t to me, if you're gonna post about my design you should have at least offered a bit of constructive criticism, but instead you decide to waste forum bandwidth and put up a worthless comment? At least you're a VIP member, so I suppose it's OK since you're paying for your sh*t. I suggest you do what all noobs should do, Google search CAD and CNC services, then come back and post something worth reading. I know I'm a noob myself so I don't really have room to talk, but at least when I post I'm not insulting someone's work.

Edited by OrenG

If you're not interested then why did you post? It's a work in progress, hence the WIP in the topic description. You're damn right your good at having something to say when there's nothing to say, as that post isn't worth sh*t to me, if you're gonna post about my design you should have at least offered a bit of constructive criticism, but instead you decide to waste forum bandwidth and put up a worthless comment? At least you're a VIP member, so I suppose it's OK since you're paying for your sh*t. I suggest you do what all noobs should do, Google search CAD and CNC services, then come back and post something worth reading. I know I'm a noob myself so I don't really have room to talk, but at least when I post I'm not insulting someone's work.

Calm down tiger... :drinks:

This is nothing ... sheesh -_--_-

No- not very interested really. Maybe you'll post some updates or something to make it interesting but so far, I don't even know why I'm posting a reply.

better than being ignored.. 8)

lighten up :bicycle:

Haha i actually had a good laugh, in reading this.

@OrenG , relax , nothing to get nervous about, no personal attack here, it is jus writen to be funny, and it is.

I must admit i didn't understood neither what we are looking at... :whistling: