When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy good quality reps for cheap!

Gimp

Hi Fellas!!

First i wanna say that u'all are doin a great job in here.

And next im gonna ask, if YOU know a good place to buy replicas (Rolex and Breitling) mainly.

I followed the links provided in here (in tabs, under links) but thats quite expensive for replicas (A.M.O)

Any sites you can reccommend? TOOO MANY SCAM SITES OUT THERE

Last question, saw the AD in here that goes to Tagoodlist

Any experience with them??

Thanks so far!

Where to get quality watches for cheap? That's what all of us have been racking our brains over for the last few years.....and the search still continues :p

Never heard of tagoodlist. Would suggest you stick with the dealers on the board and read up....there is a lot of info on all this.

Where to get quality watches for cheap? That's what all of us have been racking our brains over for the last few years.....and the search still continues :p

Never heard of tagoodlist. Would suggest you stick with the dealers on the board and read up....there is a lot of info on all this.

Lol ! So within the few years uve probally found a good dealer, or no? :)

Thanks anyways...

Awesome dude!

Thanks, already found some good prices hope its good quality also..

Ill buy a few and let ppl in here know for further reccomendations.

Thanks again!

No problem, happy to be of help :) I've been pretty happy with the quality of what I've received. I would suggest using the in-house escrow service to be 100% safe in your purchases, but as long as you aren't expecting Super Rep quality, for bargain bin prices, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with your purchases :)

The problem with your question, Gimp, is that quality reps aren't cheap. Cheap reps are cheap.

I suppose if you want an awesome starter watch that is "really good" for not too much cash, then the Planet Ocean in 42mm from Narikaa is your best bet. Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating, real stanless steel construction .. good hand lume .. not perfect but very good for around 100 USD.

Note: This photo is of *A* Planet Ocean, not the actual one from Narikaa.

IMG_5518.jpg

If you are spending less than that for a replica watch, then you're looking at a chrome plated brass body with glass "crystal" and a mystery chinese movement.

Im sure you can spend less than 100USD on a good watch if you GO to China yourself and sift thru the market stalls personally but the Dealers here have to make a living, right? And you dont have to go to China, yourself.

The problem with your question, Gimp, is that quality reps aren't cheap. Cheap reps are cheap.

I suppose if you want an awesome starter watch that is "really good" for not too much cash, then the Planet Ocean in 42mm from Narikaa is your best bet. Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating, real stanless steel construction .. good hand lume .. not perfect but very good for around 100 USD.

IMG_5518.jpg

If you are spending less than that for a replica watch, then you're looking at a chrome plated brass body with glass "crystal" and a mystery chinese movement.

Im sure you can spend less than 100USD on a good watch if you GO to China yourself and sift thru the market stalls personally but the Dealers here have to make a living, right? And you dont have to go to China, yourself.

Hey man, thanks!

The watch seems alright but not really my style, but yes i can agree with you that quality no matter what costs money, rep or not hehe.

But the mate just before you who gave me the link, i found a shop in there which has reps, and almost 300 feedbacks by ppl who bought a watch; All they say "Better quality than i expected for this cheap"

What do you think about this forexample:

4.jpg

4-2.jpg

4-3.jpg

4-4.jpg

Price is 35 pound

IMG_5518.jpg

That's not necessarily always the case though... I've done work to budget rep cases (appx $30), both abusive (gouges) and filing out etchings, which would have revealed a brass body with chrome plating, and that has not happened.

Hey man, thanks!

The watch seems alright but not really my style, but yes i can agree with you that quality no matter what costs money, rep or not hehe.

But the mate just before you who gave me the link, i found a shop in there which has reps, and almost 300 feedbacks by ppl who bought a watch; All they say "Better quality than i expected for this cheap"

What do you think about this forexample:

4.jpg

4-2.jpg

4-3.jpg

4-4.jpg

Price is 35 pound

That's the dealer I used for the DateJust I listed above, as well as the watch which has now become a Tudor Submariner (in the wrist check and pictorial in the Rolex section) I would highly recommend them. From what I have heard, gold plating on replicas will eventually fade (although modern watches have more durability to the plating than the gold plating done years ago) It depends entirely on what kind of watch you're looking for, how much you want to spend, and what flaws in replication you're prepared to accept at that price level.

If you are looking for a gold plated watch as an every-day wearer then be sure to wipe it down every night because what makes the plating wear off the most is the natural oils from your skin. Gold plating is a gamble, so no one really advises it for an every-day watch.

As JKay said above, QUALITY reps aren't cheap...cheap reps are cheap. There are good value ones...but if you're looking for something high end, you're going to have to pay more than 35 GBP.

Is the one you picked a good one? No. It's tripe. The bezel insert should be ceramic and have "engraved" numbers that are gold filled. I don't believe a full gold black dial exists...but I could be wrong.

The movement is proprietary and cannot be duplicated as the regatta timer is adjusted by rotating the bezel so this will always be a big flaw. As well, the movement functions are total fantasy on that rep. The subdial at 6 is supposed to be a running seconds at 6 and on the rep pictured looks to be a calendar function. The other inner ring is supposed to be the countdown timer and on the rep pictured has some weird non-continuous number thing going on.

Is it worth 35 GBP? Sure...but most fake looking watches are.

Sorry to be blunt...but that one sucks. To be honest, there are no Yachtmaster 2 reps in any quality form. They all suck...which isn't a bad thing because the watch is kind of ugly anyways. :)

The watches listed on the dealer sites in the links section are from dealers that have some degree of history or proven track record from the various members here. They provide some degree of customer service and stand by their products. They won't sell crappy versions unless specifically requested to do so.

Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature for help to get you running in the rep world.