When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect-clones.com

A friend recomended this site, looking for advice from anyone who has purchased a breitling replica from perfect-clone.com, I'm looking at model bl10029 navitimer gmt ss 7750 working chronos +gmt. Apologies if this is a well worn question.

Welcome friend - we recomend you spend some time researching the watches and dealers here on the forum there are ups to all models and dealers and downs. Its really a personal choice - as we say - Choose your dealer, THEN choose your watch.

I believe you will find these GMT models well covered on the board. I myself have them on a shortlist to pickup as soon as some disposable income becomes available.

Knowledge is Power - and this board is Way Powerful :)

My love for Josh is well known. He is a little bit more expensive than some of the other dealers here but he is very dedicated to customer service. He tests all watches prior to sending them out and makes good on reasonable demands for returns and exchanges. There are other dealers here in the recommended section that enjoy equally devoted followings.

dont know anything about that watch, but Joshua is A+++++++++ cant go wrong with him

With our dealers you can't go wrong. Joshua (perfect clones), Andrew (trusty time), Edddie Lee, TTK, Silix, Precious Time and more will all look after you.

Do a bit of research, see who has the model you like, at a price you like, with a payment method you like. Do searches for reviews of members who have bought the same model. All of this will help you get utterly addicted!!

One other thing, with all these great dealers you don't have to pick your dealer first - they are all top notch, I've bought from most of them and let me tell you there have been a few problems. But never has there been an issue that one of the dealers was not prepared to go beyond the call of duty and resolve for me. Believe me you get better customer here than anywhere else!!!

Welcome and enjoy!