When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Moderator's & Shops here on RWG...

TwoTone

@asf,

We have available a large selection of assortments of various items. Pins, crowns, stems,hands, crystals, etc.and these will be listed shortly. I am just waiting for my supplier to confirm some new pricing levels, which will hopefully be by early next week. (As soon as they return from their Chinese holidays!) We will have a strap selection, and some more standard parts items, such as stems, hands, and the like.

We will also be able to offer some level of "find a part", if we can have specific details; this is an area I have thought a lot about, and it is a difficult one, so I have not yet decided at exactly what level we will operate, as of now.

There are many unresolved concepts, we are maybe 70% complete in building an online store, however there are some difficulties in giving our forum people access at a pricing level better than normally offered, and we are working on some mods for that now.

In the meantime, if anyone has a specific request, they only need to fire a question to watchbitz@bigpond.com, and we will do our best to accommodate any request.

Offshore