When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

more sinn talk and nardin reviews

fotoman

i know i promised photos, but here is alittle reality - This divorce thing when we actually had to seperate hit me like a ton of bricks. I thought it would be better ifd i took my son for a day, but,that turned out to be a huge mistake, today i was a wreck all day. I'm dropping out of school. for now. i need some time to heal.

Living nightmare

ok, i have gotten all the nardins (mostly) except for the largest ones which i have on order.

some comments.

Cheap, roman numeral piece - white, looks, eh, canal street-ish. Black one looks like a million bucks - the best rep for the money hands down.

Black surf, blue surf - both amazing, rubber or easy buy

the dimple pieces, the black one must be worn with the right outfit, it doesn't look right just on inn shorts or whatever, it looks cheesy. But wore a black t shirt and it looked like a million bucks

white dimnple - i highly suggest steel bracelet

its a winner in all circumstances

also got my HK tan strap and it looks like a million bucks. the Sinn watch is the best AR i have seen. Its awesome awesome awesome

i'm going to get that other SIN in the pvd. Don't know about a strap for that. maybe a white threaded and painted on the side die cut black on top.

I also want a zenith, but i just saw a new variation hit. maybe i should wait a bit on those and see what variations come out.

I don't have the monoey for thesse. i'm going to have to find more things in my house to sell.

my collection hsa now gotten out of control. Whenever i get my mental stuff back i'll start with photos. Thre are lots that need to be done

but i like it ALOT. :) i have with me in exile, ran out of my dorm, i took my drugs(legal) pillows and my sinn and black surfe on bracelet.

the nardins are by any measure some of the most reasonably prices reps in rep history. (if we could just do Double AR_)

and the sin is the coolest thing to hit the boards since Pams.

they all get phoband's thumbs uup

hope all is well.

Divorce/separation/breaking up is a big, fat, mean b*tch man.... Feeling like that smelly something that someone wiped off their shoe on the curb doesn't last forever though - just take care of yourself and in a while it'll start to gradually wear off. A bit longer still and you'll see that it's not even close to the end of civilisation as we know it. The trick is to just hang in there and and try to not wallow too much in grief and self-pity. Eat well, don't get glued to the couch, but keep active and if possible make a point of doing stuff you enjoy and it'll pass much sooner than if you get bogged down in mental sewage and inactivity.

I've been through it more than once and I'm still around. If I could do it, so can anyone who ain't three quarters dead.

All the best man.

Focus on what good times you have with your son and NOT on what you're missing out. Live in the moment when you have him, and let those times be filled with joy for you and him. I feel for you Pho...I really do. I can't imagine what you're going through now.

Keep the spending in control on the watches though...you still need to live and eat!!!

Pho, I'm thinking strong thoughts for you, man. You have people here who respect and admire you and can appreciate what you're going through. Good luck. I echo Toad's comments. Good luck holding the watch thing in check. When I'm sad, watches are one of the few things that make me happy, so I hope it provides you solace but also lets you the freedom (financial and spiritual) to find peace with your situation.

Hang in there pho! At least I got your ex's watch to remind me of her :shock: !

I can't wait for your detailed review and pix on the UNs and Sinn! I just order the RG black surf and the white Dimpled one on steel bracelet! +Sinn U2 SS! :Jumpy: Can't wait! 5 more days......and counting!

thanks all my BFFs :)

seriously, thanks,

its just going to take some time to let my brain heal from the trauma. She actually did this to me in 2001. Don't ask, but, basically went throught he same heartbreak first time over her not the kid. this time more the kid.

I was never the same person after that, as i will never be the same person after this. But i just have to take it that my mind won't be working at 100% for a few months and try to just take it easy.

Any trip like this will make anyone a different person! Unless you have a heart/personality of stone! We're here for you Bro! Anytime you feel down and out, just fire up that PC and come here, you'll forget about crap.......at least for much of the time! We have some crap here, too, but at least they're tolerable :lol::victory: ! Just keep on oggling those Nardins and actually if you start taking pictures of them, you'll get your mind off crap! At least it works for me!

F-

hangin in there. I'm just numb to the whole thing.

I moved to a dorm, now i'm moving again to an apartment, so my crap is spread between a house, dorm room and soon to be apt.

Then, i'll get to shooting the nardins, i want to do the group pics cause i'm sure there are already some great macro reviews.

where i'm having problems is deciding what to get or how to pay for the watches i want. the zenith, the newest sinn and the 2 45mm nardins

I had an idea, you guys may or may not have seen Richard had put the die cast black and red strap, on the sinn, i ordered one, the one made for the pvd breitling.

Anyway, i was thinkign the chrono sinn in pvd, to do a black and WHITE strap, white sides, white underside white stitching. with that die cast look. there is less red in the chrono, lots more white, could look awesome, need $$ :)