When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cortebert 616 618 620 624 hands set - sample

t

Hi guys

received today the samples of our Cortebert hands

The hands are shipped to VDbrouke - he will check if this hands will fit 100%

The production will start after the review from Stephan and the hands will be ready in 6-8 weeks for shipping to worldwide. I will have a very limited stock of 50 sets each model only. The sale price is 200 Euro per set. Special price for VIP members is 100 Euro per set. I know this is a very high price :wounded1: , but the costs for the tools and production of hands set is the same if i would produce 50 pieces or 10.000 pieces. I need to split the production/tools costs per set. And on a limited quantity of 50 sets only - the price per set will be very high. Both hands sets are different - so 2x production/tool costs.

I accept orders. The terms are: FULL payment and delivery time of 6-8 weeks (small delay could happen).

here are the pictures of the samples - the sample hands has minimal dust and dirt, because i have touch it with my hands :black_eye: but all hands will come in 100% perfect condition.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Unitas and Molnija hands would offer for much lower price

the high price for the Cortebert hands has a specific reasons which i will not explain here. It´s not only me who makes the prices. I have a agreement with part owners. I have not quote the prices.

I will not risk any issues with the modders/dealers - they are my largest customers. So please accept the prices or let it go. I have not the possibility to offer the hands for lower price. Or i would do it.

members from genuine forums pay 200 Euro each Cortebert hands sets... and from rep forums 100 Euro. Half price. But the difference shouldn´t bigger as 50% or i would have trouble on the other side.

Edited by t