When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies reps...

dbc636

So... I knew it would happen eventually, my wife wants a "nice" rep. This forum has been great with providing me with tons of information for all MY rep purchases, I mean By-Tor should get a Pulitzer for all his reviews alone, but there's not much info out there for the ladies watches. Pretty male dominated hobby. I guess it goes without saying I'd like to get her a good accurate rep, but I don't even know where to start. Josh has a healthy inventory of ladies watches, but before I make a purchase, just wondering if anyone here had made a purchase for their wife which they were pleased with? Or if anyone has a link to a long lost By-tor review of ladies reps?

There are many threads discussing recommendations for ladies watches that you can locate via the Search. In a nutshell, avoid gold (tt or solid) & 'gemstones' & you should do fine. Josh's plain steel ladies Datejust with silver dial/stick markers is a classic that most women (who like Rolex) will appreciate.

An actual lady chiming in here :) I too have been on the search for good ladies reps to create a collection. I've done quite a bit a searching on the forum for good reviews on accurate ladies reps, it seems that there are several that recommend the Rolex datejust, the Chanel J12, and some of the Cartier models. Right now, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a mid-sized ss datejust from Josh, and a Cartier from Ruby. When I get them, I'll do a review and try to take some good photos. I

I got my wife 2 Ladies Datejusts one with silver dial w/stick markers and the other black dial w/stick markers. The Silver dial (which I think looks classier) stays in the box and she wears the black dial all the time.

An actual lady chiming in here :) I too have been on the search for good ladies reps to create a collection. I've done quite a bit a searching on the forum for good reviews on accurate ladies reps, it seems that there are several that recommend the Rolex datejust, the Chanel J12, and some of the Cartier models. Right now, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a mid-sized ss datejust from Josh, and a Cartier from Ruby. When I get them, I'll do a review and try to take some good photos. I