When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Doxa Sub 300 (pre-T) on the 'Bay

Nanuq

Yeah baby! :Jumpy: You know, one of those Mil-Sharks would look pretty good on that burly wrist of yours... :whistling:

looking at that one too. B.. but a black dial... :lol:

I posted an intro on the other place... 1 welcome reply.. yikes .... feels chilly ova the'rrrrrrreeee I didn't know the guy that "wrote" ma doxa book was there... B)

I have until next month to decide on my gift to self... maybe I'll run a contest on which one and "why" .. :D

AC

Lani

Yeah I saw your intro post, well done! And what a rousing response! It just makes you feel warm all over, doesn't it? :thumbdown:

Face it, you're Da Man here at RWG and nobody's gonna love you like we do.

(Yeah yeah yeah, cool it By-Tor, you're Da Man next week. Check your Mod calendar.)

Hey, check out the SFWIBB! T-bone replied to your intro and asked if anyone has a bezel for you. SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!! :tu:

Just don't dare make a joke. Nothing humorous or edgy. Don't make waves or you'll suffer the Wrath Of T-Bone, as did I.

no%20soup%20for%20you.jpg

got it!!.. no farting.. belching .. or mother in law jokes.. :black_eye:.. figure to just stay humble and don't upset the elders ... it would be so cool if I could get a bezel so quickly.. fingers crossed still..

Got an email from Brazil.. the Pre-T is on it's way express'r :thumbsupsmileyanim: