When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

U1 All black is out ...

z3k0

I asked recently too... As this is a bit of a grail for me I've been asking maybe every two months (often, but not too much to annoy my dealer).

It went from soon, to coming..., to no word yet. Apprarenty it is definitely still coming...

I mean, they have all those case backs to use up right? hehe.

The ublack is the watch they took apart for the U1 replications.

You can't say that without any evidence, even anecdotal, that what you say is true! At least 4 people in this thread have been told by dealers that it is, and we can't all be asking the same dealer...

Where did you hear it's not coming out??

it will come out, with black superlume and all, it will look very nice from what i heard so far.. but it will take some time, maybe 4 or 5 month, but it comes out :D

Think we talk to the same dealer Deniz :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This will be mine! I've been anxiously awaiting this for so long. I'd buy the gen if you could.

Unfortunately now it will have to wait until mid january because i'll be away and i think Aussie post offices return to sender if uncollected within 14 days.

Can any aussies reading verify this?

if no one has done it by then i will post up a review/pictorial. I'm optimistic because Josh's pics are always over-saturated, I'm also optimistic becuase of the attached gen pic which is also oversaturated. Though the colour variations through the length of the second hand on the rep worry me (but not enough not to grab it hehe).

post-23858-0-91899200-1291925297.jpg

• 2 months later...