When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Crystal Compatability?

gasdoc

Does anyone know/can confirm that the skyland crystal can fit the old-school V1 titanium chrono avenger and V1 Ti Seawolf?

My original crystal has an internal defect and Chief returned it to me uncoated because the coater said it might explode.

I need to find a replacement for now, and eventually to get Chiefs coating, but the skyland would be good since it has decent double AR already.

I read something about this months ago but I can't find it.

Anyone can help?

If you have a spare skyland crystal please PM me.

Thanks!

gasdoc

hey GD...

i have both v1 ti watches and a Skyland...i had the same thought on replacing the Seawolf crystal with a skyland one...my CA crystal is off for chief's treatment via Zig...

i measured the diameter and they are the same...however, i can't tell about the thickness...which is of importance in this swap out...

so i'm interested in knowing if someone has actually measured the thickness and the diameter...of concern on this process, too, is getting the crystal in/out...not an easy task with the bezel tabs from my discussions...some bezels are an absolute bear to get off...

good question...i will follow this thread, too...

R-