When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's Here! My New ETZ "Upgraded" V5 DSSD

jmb

The only difference is the movement. I don't think this version (regardless of movement, at least from ETZ) has the etched coronet as the rep crystals coronet is always too noticeable so most "experts" feel it's better to not have one.

Thanks, Boss, it does have a slight issue with the bezel insert being a bit off and the printing on the dial is a hair "slanted" but if there was a "best buy" award I think this would be a strong candidate for it! :1a: I think it's super of Chris to offer the high quality casework, usually reserved for the more expensive movements, with more affordable movement options. :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

;)Hi All

Very nice pictures of a beautiful watch! JMB, you could try to center the bezel inlay and I could ship out a new one for you in case it would crack, send me a little mail and I can give you a little store credit for this too ;)

@ Logan and Joerg: You are right, we don't have the DG option on the website yet but if you wish to order it with DG just let us know and we will place a manual order for you. It is 148usd with the DG2813

We dont perform modding on our watches, if the customer want their watch modded they have to do it themselves.. we do not mod every watch, it comes as it is.

Let us know if you have any questions unanswered or if anyone of you are interested in getting a piece of your own.. Best way is to contact NEO at eurotimezneo@gmail.com

Thank you JMB for the review! Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you!

If I get bored today I may attempt to apply a little heat (from heat-gun) and try to pry the insert out. I'll advise how it goes either way. Thanks for the offer of store credit, you are probably going to cause me to buy something that will get me into further trouble! :brow: