When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hawaii after 10 years

hambone

It has been ten years since I returned to Honolulu after moving to Vegas. It was a mixed feeling visit. I was there for my younger brothers wedding which was at Queen Emmas Summer Palace. The home we lived in was a block away

but burned down 38 years ago. The photo below is Koko Head, where we moved to/ I was really sad to see Waikiki.

it is an almost preverted version of old Hawaii in the earsly 1960's. It was still a great visit, and I am leaving tomorrow.

hawaii059.jpg

It has been ten years since I returned to Honolulu after moving to Vegas. It was a mixed feeling visit. I was there for my younger brothers wedding which was at Queen Emmas Summer Palace. The home we lived in was a block away

but burned down 38 years ago. The photo below is Koko Head, where we moved to/ I was really sad to see Waikiki.

it is an almost preverted version of old Hawaii in the earsly 1960's. It was still a great visit, and I am leaving tomorrow.

hawaii059.jpg

Looks beautiful Hambone.. Guess you don't have views like that in Vegas... At least not natural ones...

glad ya got back ta da rock for a few my bruddah...dayum, 10 years...we gotta work on that bu

garens you got your fill of plate lunches, salt watah and fish, but bein w/ family is what it's all about...

right on bu and sheot, hit me up when you come back next time...

\000/