When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC pics of my new DRSD

jmb

My trevorwatch DRSD is supposed to ship today as I just approved the QC pictures and to me it doesn't look half bad for $85. It needs the CGs to be put on a diet and the lug holes addressed, but what's new! A couple of the pix are a bit blurry but at least the ones of the dial are crystal clear. Here's a sneak-peek:

DRSD%20QC%201.JPG

DRSD%20QC%202.JPG

DRSD%20QC%203.JPG

DRSD%20QC%204.JPG

DRSD%20QC%205.JPG

DRSD%20QC%206.JPG

More pictures and a critique are forthcoming once I receive it.

Your lugholes look to be well placed- that's good news.

Appears to be the typical DRSD dial, but what the heck.

Did you say $85? Shoot, the hollow mid link bracelet is almost worth that. Add an Ofrei (or Clark Watch Supply) pearl- I wonder if it would fit? Or pop out the existing pearl and go for the vintage look.

This is the same as the new Josh DRSD, only cheaper, isn't it?

Your lugholes look to be well placed- that's good news.

Appears to be the typical DRSD dial, but what the heck.

Did you say $85? Shoot, the hollow mid link bracelet is almost worth that. Add an Ofrei (or Clark Watch Supply) pearl- I wonder if it would fit? Or pop out the existing pearl and go for the vintage look.

This is the same as the new Josh DRSD, only cheaper, isn't it?

nope - this one looks like a pimped Submariner case.

cheers,

Frank

I think that with a couple of simple mods this will look fantastic on the wrist especially for $85! I will thin the CG, re-drill the lug holes, and install different spring bars - cost of watch with mods at this point = $89. I may do a crystal, I'll have to think on it...

Yes, I see what Frank and Cats are saying- this is just the old CN DRSD- if you look at the thin bezel and compare it to Cats' pic of an MBW you'll see the difference. The ironic thing about these CN DRSD's is it might actually have a working HE valve- a decent copy of the first 1665 HE valve.

But on the down side, I doubt a T-39 will fit- wrong size, same w/ the bezel insert.