When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

CO2 and climate change

Nanuq

Scientists know that the recorded historical temperatures increased came BEFORE the CO2 increases. A fact ignored when advocates propose CO2 is the cause of temperature increases. CO2 is only one of the green house gases of which the most common is water vapor. But since no one can do anything about water vapor they latched on to CO2.

The variable energy cycle of the sun is by far the most significant driver for climate change and the climate has never stopped changing since the earth first evolved an atmosphere. So, decrying climate change is like decrying that the grass is green and the sky is blue - i.e., well duh.

Usil

Seems pretty technical. I'll just wait for the deciphered, unadulterated 'truth' from the community college Communications Associate's Degree winner turned State Representitive on the CSPAN to steer me with regard come November '10.

Scientists, what do they know?! :lol:

Just being facetious Bob. I certainly will wade through these tomorrow eve, when I have time to Google the terms. Actually the DeJong article is pretty 'reglar talkin'.

Or, you can simply abandon the science of it all if you can just accept one simple philosophy; humans really are, merely, puny. :)