When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Attempt at AP Black Themes wallpaper

jkirke

It's the standard AP Black Themes sec@12 strapped to an AP Bands carbon fiber with rep conversion kit.

post-8881-125656382911_thumb.jpg

Second pic is on the rep bracelet.

post-8881-125656395245_thumb.jpg

Third pic is with my 201a. AP is mounted on AP Bands shark, and 201a is on Heroic Shark.

post-8881-125656403093_thumb.jpg

Click to enlarge.

Let me know what you think of the pics.

I tried!

With the rep conversion kit, they fit like a charm. The only problem that I've had getting them to fit is with my new AP Bands Ragnatela calf strap. It seems to be a little thick where it connects to the case, so I used the "looser" fitting Oracle Straps conversion kit. When I say "looser" fitting, I don't mean that when the kit is in, it rattles around, it just has a different fit than the rep conversion kit. They seem to be a little longer than the rep conversion kit, so it works PERFECTLY for my Ragnatela strap!

Thanks for the comment. It's truly one of the most beautiful watches I've ever attempted to photograph. I didn't think it got much better than my old (now sold off) UPO, but the brushing of the steel, and the dial texture are so photogenic.