When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superlume practice on a AP ROO

bosk

The majority of the AP ROO reps lack decent lume (referring to the ones that are suppose to have it). Here are some pics of my luming practice on two MBW AP ROOs....done with a C3 mix. Sorry for the dust :)

IMO, luming yourself or getting it professionally done makes a world of difference for the typical AP rep.

Black Themes

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

DSC01722.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

I attempted a slightly more vintage looking lume here since this is the old case bullet rep.

DSC01736.jpg

DSC01738.jpg

DSC01739.jpg

DSC01740.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

good work. i'm sending my rose gold rubberclad off to The Zigmeister in december for a service and lume. does anyone know if it should be c1 or c3? i originally thought c1, but this post with c3 lume is making me second guess myself. any advice would be appreciated! thanks in advance.

Looks like C1 as, C3 is more yellow and C1 is white. The C1 has about 35% the glow of C3. They do make a BG W9 which is white and 95% the brightness of C3.

:drinks:

good work. i'm sending my rose gold rubberclad off to The Zigmeister in december for a service and lume. does anyone know if it should be c1 or c3? i originally thought c1, but this post with c3 lume is making me second guess myself. any advice would be appreciated! thanks in advance.

IMO, the white rubberclads looks to definitely have C3 since they're always slightly greenish. I've seen black ones with slightly green tint also but they appear white in many pics ... possibly due to white paint underneath the lume. Gold ones always appear white in the pics (perhaps because there are fewer pics).

U could always ask for a C3/C1 mix.