When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My v1 titanium Seawolf

hackR

hey...gotta love titanium!... :wub:

put this watch together...Seawolf head and Chrono Avenger UTC bracelet... :victory:

got the Seawolf from sd4k...Jakub (k2222) double AR...gen dial -- what a difference a gen dial makes!... B) ...this watch was profiled in his amazing review: sd4k's Seawolf test/review

picked up a v2 ti Chrono Avenger from a senior member...this was one of the older stock models that actually came with a 24 hour UTC module...not all UTC modules have actual 24 hour movements - some have 12 hour movements...swapped the bracelets -- which are the same - no difference to me... :good:

so this badboy will be join its younger siblings, the v1 Chrono Avenger ti -- which is back enroute to me from the Canadian Spa, after some service and cheiftang double AR coordination -- and my v1 polished ss white dial "fantasy" Chrono Avenger with 12 hour UTC bracelet...a family portrait is planned after the v1 CA arrives...aye!... :group:

the v2 Chrono Avenger UTC donor watch is sadly realizing that it will be finding its way to the FS section in the next week or so...stay tuned... :cry2:

for more information on Chrono Avengers, please read andreww's excellent "primer/review" on this terrific watch: :1a:andreww's primer/review of the Chrono Avenger

enjoy the pix... :drinks:

R-

seawolf7.jpg

seawolf2.jpg

seawolf1.jpg

seawolf3.jpg

seawolf6.jpg

seawolf5.jpg

(note: my wrist is 7.5" or so...)

Looks good, wish i could find a UTC or Co pilot for my blackbird

Andy -- i have a 12 hour UTC mounted on the polished ss bracelet that came with my v1 white dial "fantasy" CA (same casing and details as the ti version, but in ss)...i got the UTC module by buying a cheapo breitling that had one...i then worked it...mine came brushed - so i had a local jeweler polish it up to match the polished ss bracelet...check out the cheapo breits to see if there's one that you could do that with...i have a Blackbird, too...i'd have to check to see if you could "splice" one into the amazing existing BB bracelet...the BIGGEST issue i see is finding a black dial one that doesn't distract from the BB dial...the cheapo ones, don't have any AR and i'm definitely sure that the black colors won't match...i'm lucky that the black 24 hour utc i have on this one, does actually have a AR...so it looks perfect!...Jakub's double AR is slightly blue...and its pretty darn close to what the stock 24 hour UTC has...good luck!...R

Gotta love the titanium Breits. You get that cool, heavy looking case without the weight. Plus you never have to worry about desk diving mark! Leonaro Dicaprio couldn't have picked a better watch to wear in Blood Diamonds.

Can't wait to see the family pic mate, you lucky ba$tard!

You get that cool, heavy looking case without the weight.

A - you are soooooo right...my v1 ss white dial CA with UTC weighs a ton...but its great fun to wear...i should have it brushed...hmmmmmmmm...say - any idea if the UTC bracelet was an option with the Seawolf or was it just with the CA?...

R-

...not all UTC modules have actual 24 hour movements - some have 12 hour movements...swapped the bracelets -- which are the same - no difference to me... :good:

Yep, found this out when I got mine, 12 hour! Big disappointment! Still serves the purpose of a second time zone though.

Looks great on your Seawolf!

:drinks:

thanks, BM!... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yeah - when i got my white dial utc i, too, was disappointed that it was 12 hour...i just set it the same as the hands on the main watch...i bought my v2 CA sight unseen from a respected member...didn't even know it had a utc...when i discovered it was 24 hour clock, i was thrilled...pretty cool...

R-