When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling CE Comparision

Mercury

Gotcha. The 3rd one you posted is the white dial, way too light is color to the Rhodium. The first link you posted was the grey dial, which is supposed to rep. the Rhodium dial of the Gen. The subdials on the grey are too dark when compared to the sub-dials on the Gen.

Gen Rodium Dial

BCE.jpg

The most accurate dials vs the genuine articles are, if I've read the experts here right, the graphite (though I'm uncertain if it applies to the one you've linked, or this one) and the black "white-eye" versions. Can't remember if the white one's been mentioned, but surely it must be fairly accurate too. The rhodium, as mentioned above, is not terribly accurate (since the colour properties of rhodium can't really be replicated by anything else), but it's certainly very, very nice regardless.

I have the rhodium dial and the graphite (the one I linked to) myself and both are very nice watches indeed.

Here's the rep with different lighting

The Graphite has been re lumed and a chief AR xtal was swapped

the rep dial will never be identical.. but close enough for me.. :)

The Rhodium dial that is going to Wimpie is close .. the lighting will show.. different shades..it is a V-3

br02pamcollectionbcesil.jpg

brietlinggraphitepamsub.jpg

brietlinggraphitepamsube.jpg

brietlinggraphitepamsubd.jpg

AC

Lani

ow ok, Lani said it was a V3. How do you see it's a V4?

Will post my finding when i receive the watch

it is probably the V4 Wimpie.. forgotten already.. got it.. before I entered the hos[ital for a month..never sized it nor have I worn it.. but it's yours now.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

it is probably the V4 Wimpie.. forgotten already.. got it.. before I entered the hos[ital for a month..never sized it nor have I worn it.. but it's yours now.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yeah still can't believe it ;-)

Thanks again! When are you sending it? ;-P

Hospital? Hopefully everything is better now!

All the best!

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the rep with different lighting

The Graphite has been re lumed and a chief AR xtal was swapped

the rep dial will never be identical.. but close enough for me.. :)

The Rhodium dial that is going to Wimpie is close .. the lighting will show.. different shades..it is a V-3

AC

Lani

If a picture is 1,000 words that has to be worth about a million right there.

Where does the V4 come from? I looked at Josh's site and the highest I see is V3??

If a picture is 1,000 words that has to be worth about a million right there.

Where does the V4 come from? I looked at Josh's site and the highest I see is V3??

I don't know where the BCE originally came from and what version it is, i'm happy with it, have you seen my topic yet? Load of pics there ;-)