When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What was the Hoff's Baywatch watch?

TeeJay

I'm not sure if this watch is even available anymore, but I wondered if anyone might know what it was?

baywatchphoto3.jpg

As far as I can remember, it had an analogue and digital display and was black resin (although gun metal and gun metal and gold variants were also available)

I doubt it was a particularly expensive watch, but, if anyone might be able to identify it, it would be awesome :)

I never really looked for watches on baywatch TJ, sorry cant help

:thumbsupsmileyanim: To be honest, it wasn't ever my number one priority either :lol:

I remember a catalogue shop in the UK used to sell watches which were pretty much spot on, but that was back when the show was on, so not a currently stocked item...

Thanks for the feedback, guys :lol: Indeed, it was definitely quartz, as it had a slim digital display at the bottom of the dial. (Not easy to see in the photo posted, but the 5, 6 and 7 markers are in a straight line, rather than following the curve of the case. Might sound silly, but it was a watch I always liked the look of in the catalogue (but never bought) and thought it would still make a nice addition to my collection, being as it's still a diver's-style watch :)