When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ray-ban

p-lund

I'm not sure about where to buy fakes, but ray-bans aren't even all that expensive. Go to eyesave.com. their prices are pretty good... especially on ray-bans (ususally about 30% off). I can't imagine fake ray bans being very good quality or that much cheaper than the real thing

hi i wonder if there is someone who knows where to buy fake rayban wayfarer with all correct markings and so on. there is many sites that sells them, but without the markings, so i would be grateful for info on where to buy these. thanks p-lund

YOU ONLY GET ONE SET OF EYES, WHY RISK THEM AND YOUR EYE SIGHT FOR A FEW BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason I agreed to sell sun glasses after years selling accessories is that my supplier was able to get a manufacturer to make them with a UV +400 protective coating.

This is as good as it gets even in gens.

Ken

The only reason I agreed to sell sun glasses after years selling accessories is that my supplier was able to get a manufacturer to make them with a UV +400 protective coating.

This is as good as it gets even in gens. hi ! that sounds interesting ! how much do they cost ? what colouroptions? do you have any pictures of them? do you take paypal? how much for shipping to sweden? thanks.

Ken