When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another New One Confused

Hi everybody :wub: ,

I am new in this forum but I already read quite a lot about replicas, especially that my husband is a memeber in this forum as well.

I always wanted to have a fancy watch so I deceided to get the replicas first and my first experience was with Chanel J12 from IOffer which was a crap :bangin: .

I decided to look for another better replica from another brand and another dealer and my first help was definetely my husband who introduced me to this forum after I surfed almost all replicas-watches websites .

At least I settled down in this forum and I really apprecaite the immense help and advices that I can get from the previous experiences of other members and I understood that the best dealers for the replicas so far are Joshua, Andrew and lee.

So I really hope that I am welcomed in this forum :yu:

At least I settled down in this forum and I really apprecaite the immense help and advices that I can get from the previous experiences of other members and I understood that the best dealers for the replicas so far are Joshua, Andrew and lee.

Welcome to the forum. If you're in the UK, as your flag suggests, I would highly recommend Precious Time. He's UK-based, so you get stuff fast without customs hassles, and he has exceedingly high quality stuff, on par with that of Joshua, Eddie Lee, Andrew, etc., and he's got amongst the best customer service around.

Also, for the more unusual and obscure replicas, you should consider Narikaa when he gets back from his travels. He's also in the UK and sells the more off-the-wall watches. Definitely worth a look, and his customer service is possibly the best you'll get here.

The UK is very lucky to have two high-calibre dealers. It'd be a shame if you didn't consider them.

Welcome:

there was a thread recently regarding the Chanel reps....basically there are 4 versions. The very best is genuine ceramic with a quartz movement similar to what is in the gen. EL indicated that you need to spend upwards of $500 for the best.....like a lot of things, it's out there..you just gotta pay for it...

again...welcome..

jeff

your husband is a member and hasn't bought you a rep for a present...no,no,no...that is not a way to do it...it is the first rule of the RWG...if you have a wife or a gf....to live in peace and harmony you have to buy a nice watch to your wife or gf....otherwise...is war! :lol:

well...you'll find a lot of excellent dealers around...and nice watches...

enjoy your stay and happy hunting!