When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help to find this MBW 1680

josechano

"From the box" = No.

You need an old school 1680 MBW and have it modded (crown guards, dial, crown, crystal etc.) to get the equivalent of what your picture shows. You might look at the member sales section or post a "WTB" (want to buy) for a modded MBW 1680 white dial.

Hi Josechino,

I got one 1680 from MBW foul modded jet on sale:

CG schaved

Gen Crown+Tube

Gen Springbars

Gen Like lugholes

1680 Engraved on caseback inner and on case

Gen Cristal

slow beat mouvement hacked

ETa 2846 Gen serviced

UBI DW

If you are interested contact me on PM.

Hi Neo,

I just checked your site and am wanting to know... you offer two (2) movements on the MBK/MBW, an Asian movement, and an ETA movement.

My question is:

Is this how the watches are shipped to you (two versions), or do they come only as an Asian movement, and you personally upgrade the movement to ETA (for additional money) once you have recieved the watches.

Thanks,

LG

@ Jasechano

We do have a MBK/MBW 1680 on our website, check it out and see if it's the one you're looking for.. Please send us a mail with some more details to the one you need. email me at eurotimezneo@gmail.com

http://www.eurotimez88.com/product_info.php?products_id=2240&osCsid=a585ffd3bd2e0e185529d5a8030cb9d3

Neo

Edited by lgking

@ LG

No we don't do the upgrade our self. It would take too much time if we have to do this for every ETA movement. We also wouldn't know what to do with all the Copy ETA plain movements if we did. We can't swap the DG movements with these as the Hands and Dial won't fit. We get these watches with the actual ordered movements inside...

Let me know if there is anything else..