When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lanikai's newest addition...PVD 202A...

RWG Technical

btw guys.. how does this lug look?? is it accurate for pre-v? its taken from a sales thread on rg..so im sorry to the owner of the pic.. but i wanna know whether or not this is the case im looking for :(

DSC_0135.jpg

Looks a little on the frail side to me..

I'm working on trying to source these old cases.. I have one on the way for sample.. but the bezel may not be the tapered one, I won't know until I receive the case and it is coming by slow boat from Asia :( .. it may be like the bezel in the pic above.. but the lugs should be nice and stubby.. fingers crossed.

I didn't want to announce it until the case arrives. but this may help out some members who are on the look out for the proper case set.. I didn't want members to get high hopes and then it fail to be the one.. but let's see..

AC

Lani

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually it does look frail but apparently its only because he didnt screw in the screw lugs.. but everything is perfect.. thats wat ive been told.. so if this is true would the shape of the lugs be right for a pre-v?

how about this one? this one is also for sale

IMG_6106.jpg

hard to tell from the angle .. looks pretty good.. the bezel sure looks better than this one..

pam001.jpg

Could anyone tell me what you mean by 'frail' in this context and why the lugs not being screwed in could make it look so?

I tried the glossary but didnt get far. And frail to me means weak, fragile and I cant see that in the pics.

Thanks

Could anyone tell me what you mean by 'frail' in this context and why the lugs not being screwed in could make it look so?

I tried the glossary but didnt get far. And frail to me means weak, fragile and I cant see that in the pics.

Thanks

Pete.. I was meaning the lugs were thin .. scrawny compared to the thicker stubby lugs that is the PreV ..

hope that answers your Q :)

AC

Lani

Pete.. I was meaning the lugs were thin .. scrawny compared to the thicker stubby lugs that is the PreV ..

hope that answers your Q :)

AC

Lani

Thanks alot. I appreciate it. Makes sense now. :thumbsupsmileyanim: