When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

another uk noob

dave75

hi everyone, great site, just stumbled across it earlier. i am from the uk but am living in ireland.

i am after a bell & ross 42mm BR 03-92 auto black dial carbon case with the rubber strap, if poss with swiss movement but not essential.

does anyone have any recommendations on the best sellers for these watches. thanks, dave

Hi Dave, every dealer carries this watch. Precious time, Narikaa and eurotimez can all ship from within the E.U. have a look around and enjoy the view.

thanks specialvat, have looked at eurotimez, but the precious time web site is not showing and i cant find narikaa under the dealer names? can you help?

what is the king dealer like. they have already replied to me! i see there has been a few customs issues from asian deliveries!!!!

All the dealers can supply the watch, what specialvat was pointing out that some ship within the EU.

King and all the others ship from China which is perfectly fine as they cover for customs seizure anyway.

Welcome to RWG. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Hi Dave,

Welcome to this great community. Any questions about any watch, this is the place to go!

We have this watch on our website (follow link below) and are able to ship within the EU. For every watch that needs to be delivered to the EU we first send to the UK, then our UK forwarder will ship it to the EU. This way there are no custom problems and guaranteed delivery. If for some reason customs do pick it up, we will ship you the same order again, free of charge.

If you have any more questions you can pm me or contact me directly at eurotimezneo@gmail.com thx.

http://www.eurotimez88.com/index.php?cPath=73_165&osCsid=0dd499587aaa6ca4a7c8a0125312b27e