When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hawaiian's Starting 5... \000/ Modem Melter Fo Sho \000/...

palani21

i've gone thru a ton of pams from vdb vintage ta franken madness and after all has been said and done, i can say that what i have right now is basically my dream team... so without further delay, here's my starting 5...

da team...

IMG_3802.jpg

point guard...Franken 063 w/ gen crystal, crown, cg, lello dw, The Zigmeister lumed dial and hands...my all time gmt grail that will continue to lead the team ta the promise land! :D

IMG_3808.jpg

IMG_3844.jpg

IMG_3845.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

shooting guard...Franken 201 w/ gen cg, T48 crown, and 1 of 2 Rex mega-lumed dials w/ 1 gram of lume packed into the indices w/ matching hands...natural shooter whose always on FIRE! :D

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

small forward...Franken 087 w/ gen 087 T dial and hands, leo dw, polished bezel dots and He valve by the creator...Sergeant at Arms...all this w/ some old skewl leather shoes and damacus buckle...money every time! :D

IMG_3815.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3777.jpg

power forward...Franken 243 w/ gen Tdial and hands, leo dw, polished bezel dots and He valve by the creator me...all this w/ some new gen rubber and gen tang buckle...pit bull on and off the court! :D

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3826.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg

center...Gen 024C...last production model 024 w/ smooth polished bezel, un-ringed T dial, mint/unoxidized hands and a movt that is so smooth Dr J would have a hard time keepin up:p ...all this on olive simona gator that looks and acts the part of a champion! :D

IMG_3837.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3843.jpg

much mahalos my friends for all the kind wordz...gone thru the ringer trying out so many different models, but these 5 (and a couple others ;) ) are my topz and the ones i find myself gravitating ta consistently

@13x...the strap on the 24C is simona gator...awesome stuff and the color i thing watches the watch and t dial...i also bought a oem jv for her, but haven't even mounted it cause i like the simona so much

@lani...got a couple of other things brewin, but after seeing whatz comin to ya i may have to try and search the globe for the parts ta do a 202 right...that thing is ridiculous and i can't wait ta meet up when you get her ;)

much mahalos my friends for all the kind wordz...gone thru the ringer trying out so many different models, but these 5 (and a couple others ;) ) are my topz and the ones i find myself gravitating ta consistently

@lani...got a couple of other things brewin, but after seeing whatz comin to ya i may have to try and search the globe for the parts ta do a 202 right...that thing is ridiculous and i can't wait ta meet up when you get her ;)

Shoots !!.. next week ... Genki..

Solid Brah !!!1 can't wait to see your collection first hand ... do some wrist shots with sushi.. la dat 8)

AC

L