When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eurotimez DSSD with DG4813 movement

Gadget Man

Guest techlogik

I hate to keep bringing this up in every DSSD V5 thread form Eurotimez, but I am going to keep saying this, it looks like the print is slanted on the dial still. They know it is an issue at Eurotimez, but they don't do anything about it. I have sent them many photos of at least 6 different V5s with the slant shown clearly with the movements out of the case so you can't say it is the crystal causing distortion. They acknowledged the issue and said "for the money, it is just a slight flaw and minor".

Everyone needs to ensure they get straight on dial shots of the watch with the hands set to 9:15 and seconds at 15 hacked so you can look and see the dial print. If slanted like all of them have been, refuse it. Until then, they will keep churning this crap out.

Several of the photos show the typical slant. Look at the bottom set of lettering/numbers, from right to left is slopes downward.

It's ridiculous that every other Polex maker can get straight dial print, but Euro just keeps sending this stuff out.

At this point, the best thing to make it right is get a V3 dial, swap it into the V5 case at a minimum to make it really good. Then sell the V3 and take the hit...which is ridiculous...but what are you going to do?!?!

Otherwise, it looks great!

Hi everyone

I would like to know if the following explanation from Eurotimez for ETA movement on their DSSD is true - I received my watch (opted for ETA movt) and when I am adjusting the time, the hour and minute hands turns anti-clockwise when I turn the crown clockwise. Helina reply me email saying this is correct.

Can experience members here help regarding this movement issue?

Thanks.

Hi everyone

I would like to know if the following explanation from Eurotimez for ETA movement on their DSSD is true - I received my watch (opted for ETA movt) and when I am adjusting the time, the hour and minute hands turns anti-clockwise when I turn the crown clockwise. Helina reply me email saying this is correct.

Thanks.

That's how it is. Set the time by turning the crown CCW

Hi everyone

Thanks.

Helina is correct.