When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello (Again) from the Pacific Northwest

hottoddy

Oh, my! Hello, again. It's been years. I was kicking around here 5 years ago. Anyone remember Dave Gates? Anyone remember Efrem? A quick overview of the site reveals many friendly names are still here (Nanuq, The Zigmeister, and many others).

I took some time off to have two beautiful daughters (4 and 1). As I had no disposable income for a while, I didn't want to torture myself by visiting every day. Now I have that urge to get back into the hobby and am definitely "out of the loop." Are Paul, Sean, EL and King still around (sheesh, I've got no idea)? I popped in a few times over the years but felt overwhelmed with new information.

Feel free to PM me if anyone has some good information. I've been away a long time!

Thanks and I look forward to catching up.

-hottoddy

Edited by hottoddy

Lotta new faces.. lotta great super reps have appeared in the last few years..the down trun in the world economy put a lot of reps on the backburner though

Ziggy is still Numero UNo.. EL is retired.. TTK too .. Demsey is here, as well as Omni... Kruzer.. a Mod now..Ubi..

eurotimez is handling the MBK's.. Joshua and Andrew still kickin it..

Ken's still the haberdasher ... T's given us a new program .. supporter and plati membership are on the rise.. over 20k in members now..Offshore has a watch parts and tools store in the accessories section.. 'Watch bitz'

other than that RWG is still the best supporting forum on the net, SOP from your day's :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. I've been here just a short time and love what RWG stand for..

I used to live in Seattle.. served more hottody's in the bars on Broadway ..

welcome back and although everything must be new.. the mind set is still, "in full support" for all the members..

AC

Lani

Welcome back Hottoddy. It's always nice to see the old timers return. Im geting ready to pull the triger on a Omega PO with the correct(mod7750) sub dial spacing. Lanikai did a very nice review of this fairly new rep. Im sure you will be In the swing of things In no time. Good to have you back :) Mike