When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

202A Macro's

lanikai

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sent the guy a pm already i hope its still available :) and i hope the hunt is over for me.. its been more than a yr :(

The Hunt jus makes the finished project much more appreciated.. been there :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Good luck armin :victory: .. I hope you secure the case set !!!!

AC/L

nah unfortunately someone already took it.. you know what tho.. ive seen all these cartel titanium cases.. it kind of looked really good but im still not sure.. what do u think?

I wouldn't hesitate to go with a Ti case, AVB! I've DLC coated a couple of them now, and have found the look to be identical to a coated steel case...I think it's all about the preparation.

Here's one that I coated for Mickey Padge:

dsc02900u.jpg

dsc02903w.jpg

I wouldn't hesitate to go with a Ti case, AVB! I've DLC coated a couple of them now, and have found the look to be identical to a coated steel case...I think it's all about the preparation.

I think I'll stay with the specs of the genuine thanks.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

let the other fora's copy ours.. B)

AC/L

I think I'll stay with the specs of the genuine thanks.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

let the other fora's copy ours.. B)

AC/L

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Smokin' Hot Prevendome 5218-202/A FIRE!!!

Absolutely a work of art Lani!!

This is exactly how the combination of The Zigmeister's + FGD's work are able to translate into your happiness right about now!!!

I am smittened, sweetened and blown-away! ;)

Prevendome Masterpiece, that's for sure.

hey avitt yeah i might do it if i cant get this ss case.. im at the point where im nearly giving up lol.. but the thing is.. would i be able to use ss crownguard on a ti case? would that look different, and would it fit? because i have a gen ss cg..

and how would the balance be? lol would it be heavy-sided if i do this? lol

hey avitt yeah i might do it if i cant get this ss case.. im at the point where im nearly giving up lol.. but the thing is.. would i be able to use ss crownguard on a ti case? would that look different, and would it fit? because i have a gen ss cg..

With regard to fit, it'd be like any case...It'll either fit or not. And if it doesn't fit, it can probably be made to fit.

With regard to the look...no probs! If the parts are blasted and coated using the same process, then they will have the same look (color and sheen).

and how would the balance be? lol would it be heavy-sided if i do this? lol

Hmmm... :g:

If you accidentally drop it overboard, it will probably sink to the bottom crown-side-first ;) I can't think of any other ramifications :good:

With regard to fit, it'd be like any case...It'll either fit or not. And if it doesn't fit, it can probably be made to fit.

With regard to the look...no probs! If the parts are blasted and coated using the same process, then they will have the same look (color and sheen).

Hmmm... :g:

If you accidentally drop it overboard, it will probably sink to the bottom crown-side-first ;) I can't think of any other ramifications :good:

Avitt ..may I inquire ?? as far as ethically.. to advertise on a pictorial your "services" .. as a member who lists his

"services" on the forum, without having to be treated as an accessories dealer.. as well as what you do on others.. did you ever consider it may be "proper" to become a accessories dealer here and make a profit like everyone else ? by having your own store.. so to speak.. you are doing business with members and I'll tell it straight since you decided to advertise here..

L

you could of handled this sales pitch of yours with a little more finesse .. or am I imagining things ??

you could of handled this sales pitch of yours with a little more finesse .. or am I imagining things ??

You're imagining things....

But with regard to ethics, I don't think it's any worse than posting another member's service right in the middle of my DLC reference thread...

...Particularly two days after endorsing my DLC service:

Best way to go is get avitt to DLC your caseset.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

As you can see by my go to Avitt for DLC.. it's nothing personal what I say on this thread avitt, did I say to go to someone else for PVD ?? NO.. I have always referred members to you for DLC and PVD.. I cannot remember telling members to shop elsewhere??..do you pay any fees for your service like everyone else does ?? you do make a profit no ??

how is that right for everyone else providing services for "profit" here...be it watches or anything else..

after all that's what your doing ??? it is for profit that you this.. right ??

or am I imagining this is a side business for you.. imagining a lot huh ?? :lol:.. have you ever offered from your side to get on board with the others that are providing services, they make a profit and pay a dealers fee.. do you ?? .. if you are doing this for the board and members .. it seems to me that you would offer this from your end.. I cannot "imagine" why you wouldn't..

hey lani.. sorry to be a pain in the ass.. but that ss case the op hasn't replied to me yet.. so yeh.. but how does this one look? apparently its a ss bead blasted

020-4.jpg

looks great.. hard to tell if the bead blastin is to harsh.. it can be fixed I'm sure

Armin.. use whatever service you want .. I'm upset for the tactics not the person.. and I'm definitely not saying to use one over the other.

AC/L

looks great.. hard to tell if the bead blastin is to harsh.. it can be fixed I'm sure

Armin.. use whatever service you want .. I'm upset for the tactics not the person.. and I'm definitely not saying to use one over the other.

AC/L

lol lani.. i dont really mind whichever service i use either.. either way just like urs my project will go to zigmeister.. and i havnt decide what kind of pvd ill use anyway.. i do like the idea of dlc since its harder.. and i guess that means going with avitt.. but now im focusing more about the case :p.. i mean if theres no case theres no service is there? :p

but yeah i guess if the bead blast is too harsh im sure theres a way to reblast it.. :)

lol lani.. i dont really mind whichever service i use either.. either way just like urs my project will go to zigmeister.. and i havnt decide what kind of pvd ill use anyway.. i do like the idea of dlc since its harder.. and i guess that means going with avitt.. but now im focusing more about the case :p.. i mean if theres no case theres no service is there? :p

but yeah i guess if the bead blast is too harsh im sure theres a way to reblast it.. :)

I chose the PVD based on the colour and texture of the genuine, specifically for the Pre V.. the case can be re-polished first off.. any jeweler can do it.. or you can get a buffer from Home depot for a very low price.. but my case does not have a bead blasted look per-say..whatever it is,.... it really looks like the gen. and that is what the experts here say.. :lol:

Good luck whatever you do !!

AC/L

Looks really great ,but just for my knowledge what is the difference betwen DSN PVD case and this one ?

I expecting to order 1 caseset PVD from DSN but maybe its an others choice to send to Lanikai and any idea how much he ask to DLC service for a PRE-V case ?

Looks really great ,but just for my knowledge what is the difference betwen DSN PVD case and this one ?

I expecting to order 1 caseset PVD from DSN but maybe its an others choice to send to Lanikai and any idea how much he ask to DLC service for a PRE-V case ?

the PVD I have costumed on my 202A, is freakishly the same colour and properties of the genuine PVD'd 202A .. you would have to check with Ziggy on the price as I don't like to speak for anyone providing services .. this is Ziggy's PVD service that provided the finished product..so you would have to ask directly.

AC/Lani