When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I just saw this and thought I'd share :)

TeeJay

Kind of interesting, although not to sure about the half lumed dial. A little odd looking to me.

I think I prefer the white dial/SS version

366.jpg

It's funny you should say about the half lumed dial, as I really like that :lol: Different strokes for different folks, I guess :)

[Edit to add]

I forgot to say, I think the PVD watch would look the business on a B&R velcro strap :victory:

I'm not a big fan of square watches. I do however, like the aviation instrument like look. Like they're going for the horizon line effect. Cool stuff.

I feel the same, and am not a fan of the square B&R watches myself, but there was something about the artificial horizon which I liked the look of :)

Thanks for sharing TJ :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Personally i like it,reminds me of russian aviation watches like Denissov and Strumanskie

No problem, amigo :) A lot of the watches on the site have the look of the Russian dive watches with the 'grill' over the crystal, and U-Boat style dials and crowns :tu: Not entirely to my taste for wearing, but an aesthetic I seriously appreciate :D