When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Link Chrono 2006 On It's Way

kasigi

Damnit, reading here is too addictive. I was going to pick up an Air King but the Tag bug finally bit me.

I read By-Tor's review here yesterday and the impulse thing kicked in and I've just ordered one from Joshua :D

\o/

Ordered one on Saturday from Joshusa.

Can't wait :D .

You'll be very happy with one of these! But heed my tip about the clasp screw.....

Absolutely. I lost the screw but replaced it with a bracelet screw from my Bentley GT bracelet and I put a little bit of crazy glue on the threads. Works solidly and perfectly. Also, don't forget to FULLY wind, at least 50 turns or more, the 7750 movement before you attempt to work or reset the chronos or you might have zeroing allignment problems.

Beautiful watch and, after adjustment, my Tag is more accurate than my genuine Seamaster Pro Chronograph COsc certified chronometer. On the order of +- 3 sec/day!!!!

Edited by crystalcranium

I too read By-Tor's TAG report and ordered a black dial Brushed SS bezel model.

It is as a high quality a rep as I have owned. A fantastic watch - at pretty much any price.

It has replaced my SMP as my daily beater. So far, I am giving it my 'rep of the year' award.

Enjoy yours.

Beautiful watch and, after adjustment, my Tag is more accurate than my genuine Seamaster Pro Chronograph COsc certified chronometer. On the order of +- 3 sec/day!!!!

I agree! Beautiful rep. After reading By-Tor's awesome review, I picked up a white dial version from Andrew (along with an aquaracer for the wifey). It's now my new daily beater. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

When my Navitimer from Ruby shows up that status might change though... ;)

Edited by Russtang

kasigi,

airking didnt do it for ya huh? ive got a blue tag on order from eddielee too. damn this seems to be the popular item now.

-mike

Well I looked long and hard at the Air King, then I looked at my Datejust. Then I looked at the Tag and read the review and impulse bought it!