When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Hamburg, Germany

r.nuwieder

good morning,

if you want to learn much about reps, this here is the place to be. i regristed myselfe just a few days ago and i learned so much till now. the people here are great and you have many experts for all watch-brands.

have fun

schöne grüße

stormfather

Edited by Stormfather

Thanks for the welcome! :) Everything I've read past the last few days sounds very interesting and promising in regard to learning about Reps. Already bidding on my first (maybe) good Breitling *keepingfingerscrossed* :lol:

Welcome to RWG !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You can't go wrong with the SuperOcean Heritage - it's a beautiful watch and VERY close to the gen ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Good to have you here. The hamburger was named after your great city, thanks :thumbsupsmileyanim: I just love hamburgers :throb: Like Lanikai said " there are some awesome Breits and Tags. Spend a little time In these forums and you will find that perfect rep, well almost perfect :thumbs: Mike

Welcome. You are in luck as both the Tags and Breitlings are very well repped. Plenty of reviews and pics to help you in your decision. I still think back to my first rep with fond thoughts. :D

Welcome. You are in luck as both the Tags and Breitlings are very well repped. Plenty of reviews and pics to help you in your decision. I still think back to my first rep with fond thoughts. :D