When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Source for a PAM000

Justbrowsing

i've been on a weird streak of PAM "luck" of late...

i, too, was on a 000 quest...i researched/read that silix used to sell a version that had one of the best dials...so, i pm'd Jee @ Silix...they actually had one left in their own inventory!...Jee sent pix --> I sent dollars...it came this past thursday, but immediately hit the mail friday for a northern bit of relume, etc...

a rare find...a new crown and crown guard await it when she returns...oh yeah - it gets better...the darn movement is an eta with engraved plates...

here are some raw pix from Jee @ Silix of my watch...i didn't have time to take pix before i shipped it out this past friday...oh well...

enjoy - R

frontmy.jpg

front2mq.jpg

backm.jpg

Thats a nice find Rob as always your the ferret man or is it James Garner (in Great Escape!!)

Dial has differences from mine the inscriptions are different fonts plus doesnt have the squashed 'O'. The LSL is also different as well as the numerals it notices more on the top of the six as an example. So they aint related which is a shame cause it would of meant when you die I get all your lovely watch collection :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Look forward to seeing the masters work when its done mate.

@Pete -> man, it's tough to tell...the pix i have of mine aren't the best...we'll have to see when she comes back...

@unreg --> pix stink, and from my recall, there's no gap...the crystal is a thick one and does extend slightly above the bezel...that could be what you're seeing...

anyhow -- it's not a bad dial and similar to other nice 000 i've seen here...either way, they are rare and it's nice to have one close...

R-