When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Velcro Strap

m4rcus

Does anyone know where/if I can purchase a rep Panerai Velcro strap inside the US? I would prefer one that is all black, but yellow or blue stitching will work too.

I've done a lot of looking around on the web and have found various places that sale the strap, but none in the US. I just find it hard pay ~20 shipping for an item that cost about the same.

Thanks,

-- M

I've looked for it myself and I'm in the EU. Any advice as to where I could get one ?

I know EL had some before but no idea who does now. Maybe silix ?

Thanks! :1a:

Yeah, Silix has it listed for $20US but the shipping for me would be $16 - $18. It might be worth it, but it's just hard for me to pay almost as much in shipping as the item cost. <_<

I have found a few listings on ebay for it too. The seller is out of GB. So, maybe that would work for you Chronos.

Does anyone know where/if I can purchase a rep Panerai Velcro strap inside the US? I would prefer one that is all black, but yellow or blue stitching will work too.

I've done a lot of looking around on the web and have found various places that sale the strap, but none in the US. I just find it hard pay ~20 shipping for an item that cost about the same.

Thanks,

-- M

hello m4rcus, i have a brand new one that i paid $40.00 for and will let it go for $30.00 shipping included. it is the yellow and black one. mint condition, never used. here is a few pictures ...

let me know. thanks!

hello m4rcus, i have a brand new one that i paid $40.00 for and will let it go for $30.00 shipping included. it is the yellow and black one. mint condition, never used. here is a few pictures ...

let me know. thanks!

Wheaton,

Sounds like a deal...I'll PM you for details.

Thanks,

-- M

I have a yellow/black as well that came with my 063. It hasn't been used. I'll let it go for $30 as well. Wheaton's has to go first though.

Climb on.

hi indyclmbr ... mine has been sold to m4rcus, so fill your boots!

Sorry to dissapoint you guys but this velcro strap is VERY poorly made...

I have just put mine 1-2 times in water and it started to fall apart.

Got mine from Silix but I guess they are all the same..

hey v, i can't verify the quality as mine was never worn. it seems rugged though. it may just not be suitable for water ... like our rep watches? all the best!

No biggie. I don't plan on getting it or the watch wet. I just like the look of the strap.

Sorry to dissapoint you guys but this velcro strap is VERY poorly made...

I have just put mine 1-2 times in water and it started to fall apart.

Got mine from Silix but I guess they are all the same..