When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Orange Po

triplehd

Take a look at this PO I found on the 'Bay -

PO

I e-mailed the seller telling him that I question the authenticity stating that the bezel pearl is off and the HE valve is too low as well as the missing orange outline on the insert. He wrote the following:

"Not having another watch to compare it to I cant comment about the bezel insert and pearl. Nothing personal, I'm sure you mean well, but I already wrongly ended one auction early because someone had convinced me it was fake, only to later have it authenticated by an authorized dealer. So from now on I'm only going to trust my jeweler who has actually seen and handled these watches in person."

the hands looks good, but then again, the 3rd gen hands were good if i remember rightly.

the crown does seem to be really recessed though into the case, i think the gen crown stands more proud.

like you say, there does look to be problems with the HE valve and the pearl.

i'd call rep on this too.

Don't start with the anal things like insert and hands....

There are more obvious flaws.

First of all the the bracelet looks like a POS.

It´s even missing the "Planet Ocean" engraving on the clasp.

Case back is wrong also.

When he responded back, I pointed out more flaws, such as the bracelet and the clasp missing "Planet Ocean." I told him to take it to a AD and compare the watch to a gen - do you think he'll do it?