When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Daylight

William Campbell

I would like to know if this is a reliable watch. Are there any known problems with the movement, such as the seconds problems that some watches have.

Also, there seems to be two versions of the watch, but I do not know what the difference is.

P250SSB01

P196SW03

Thanks.

Hello mate,

Those numbers seem to be a dealer reference maybe Andrew at Trusty.

Basically these are two different models of Panerai. The PAM 250 and the PAM 196, their movements and reliability will basically be the same. Of course that depends where you buy it from.

But if you use a trusted dealer then you shouldnt have a problem. But the choice is yours which one do you like?

I suggest you look at reviews and Panerai forum for more info maybe also Paneristi.com

Good luck

The Pam 250 was my first auto rep and my second rep purchase. I have had It for about ten months and It has been a joy to own. It keeps excellent time and It Is one of my favorite reps. I have eleven reps now and I still enjoy wearing this most of the time. I really like the ss bracelet that It comes with, It helps give the piece a bold presents on the wrist Imho. :) Mike