When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD - Just arived from ETz

PeteM

I received my DSSD today. Here are a few pics. You can draw your own conclusions but more info is available on the dealer review.

My original post has been moved but unlike other moved posts no trace of it has been left on this forum as seen with other moved posts!!!!!, I only just realised when I logged in so I thought I would share my deep joy at my new delivery rather than express any other opinion!!!!

4165484917_bc308a4ddd_b.jpg

There is a gap on the left = Between the dial and the rehaut - I dont recall this in the gen

4166303840_50ce4d210b_o.jpg

Hard to make out the details Pete..

just an fyi.. I think your post was "moved" to the proper section ..not because of the content .. but the topic belongs in the dealers review section.. and you as the OP started a "review" on a dealer as a topic..if the OP starts a topic and posts are out of context .. then only "part" of the thread may be moved or deleted.

It is nothing personal nor "hiding" any thread.. this section is for one type of discussion the reviews for another..

We all learn the board and all of us at one time or another have had threads moved to the proper section.. apropos to the forum structure.

AC/Lani

As a side.. if you are unhappy .. try everything to work it out with the dealer.. it helps in the long run..for you. :)

Lani, thanks.

I accept what your saying. The thing that I don't understand is why with every other thread that I have seen moved does the original remain with moved pinned on it? But this one did not.

I appreciate the view taken is subjective given the threads that do remain on this and other subforums. And as I said before I accept the judgement of the moderators without any malice.

Why not email ET.. and if you can take clearer pics and send them your scan .. I'm sure they can resolve the issue you have Pete.. I've found working directly with the dealer to be something that can be more of a win-win..

I'm sure Chris will make it right..

Pete,

I know you are really bummed out by this deal. I would be too, and now look forward to receiving my watch with some fear and trepidation. I think Lani has some good advice however. It will be very much to Chris's advantage to make this right. He risks a real PR nightmare if he just ignores the problem. Potentially lots more damage in loss of future sales than the cost of a watch.

After your first posts with the photos, I'm a little surprised that someone from the dealers staff hasn't posted a preemptive post offering to replace your watch.

Good luck in sorting this out

Arthur

Thanks guys

I just hope none of you have these issues, I know thats unlikely generally speaking that is. But thats our world I suppose.

I am sure it will get sorted somehow, its just frustrating when these issues were raised prior to it being shipped out and could of been easily avoided.

I havent had response from ETz I have PM and emailed yesterday but still wait for reply.