When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New UPOs any differents?

deniz21

• 2 weeks later...

no dont got it lani, but its shipped to me today from the uk, takes three days i think, but im not very happy man :(

this was a mail from the dealer

Yes everything was functioning well

It looked simialr to the picture you sent me.

The build quality is excellent and i have let it run for 8 hours, no problem.

I think the maker has changed the dial very slightly, but hard to notice.

thats what he said to me...

i think the dial has the lettering too low to the six and my markers are too short, i think :thumbdown: and even if not its defintly different to the normal UPO that i orderd

and that sucks, i think i will ship it back to him, any chance of getting my money back?

please dont say gen dial, i dont want to much money in it..or better i cant

similar? i was sending him pics from bytors review of the UPO not the gen :(

bro i know you would help me out, and thats realy great from you, but i cant spent again 2 or 300 bucks in it at the moment you now .

if i cant ship it back to him i will sell it here, maybe someones interesstet cause when it arrives me its in germany.

How much did you pay ? If its around that 2 - 3 hundred mark you should be getting one of the better quality reps - unless the dealer you used is not so honest. Are you using a trusted dealer ?

Dont be too disheartened mate :D - post up some pictures when you get it and we'll see what its like :D

You mean he sent you an incorrect dial after stating that he would ship youthe one in the pic your sent him ??

if I can find my dial you can have it Denz..

that's not right.. the dealer should take it back.. :angry:

You mean he sent you an incorrect dial after stating that he would ship youthe one in the pic your sent him ??

if I can find my dial you can have it Denz..

that's not right.. the dealer should take it back.. :angry:

look lani, i ordered a swiss upo, and sendet him bytors review in a link, i said i want this watch and paid for it,

he ordered it for me, today he mailt me that he has shipped the watch to me, and i was realy happy about this, then i asked if he checked the watch and that everything is ok and so, and then he sayd to me yes the watch runs and looks good, "but the makers have changed the dial" "and it looks simular to your postet pics", simular? come on? he shuld ask me or send me pics bevor he send this watch to me or not?

from another forum where i got this pic.

someone said... this is the infamous wrong dial!

another... said wrong dial?

someone... Yes it is. I ordered two upo's from XX. A swiss for me and a clone for my buddy. The swiss was the correct dial and the clone had this dial. The markers were better on this dial however the wording it too close to the 6

maybe he dosnt send me a swiss model what i paid for? can this happen from a trusted dealer?

and the weird thing is, nobody has postet something about any changes..from the UPO, and i orderd one and get to here that they changed something? i realy think i get screved and become a clone and not a swiss version, cause of the staments that i found. and everyone with the wrong dial has no swiss movement.

but if i realy get cheatet what can i do then? shuld i make it public here or shuld i go to the dealer, a trustet seller here?

im almost 100percent cause of the facts that i dont get a swiss, and i remember me asking him for the wrong dials etc and that i dont want one of them and sendet him a pic, and yesterday he sayd it looks like the watch in your pic. but that was one with different dial and clone movement upo, great first deal ha :yuk:

wish you all a nice day. denz