When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

End Of The Days

i got a MBW EOD and ss offshore in sec@12, i saw the sec@12 EOD only in pics but it looks very much like a sec@12 with different dial and pvded case, looks horrible imho.

the mbw eod is much better quality with better feel, better proportions than sec@12 models, the only flaw are chrono subdials.. but im not going to fool anyone with that anyway

i got a MBW EOD and ss offshore in sec@12, i saw the sec@12 EOD only in pics but it looks very much like a sec@12 with different dial and pvded case, looks horrible imho.

the mbw eod is much better quality with better feel, better proportions than sec@12 models, the only flaw are chrono subdials.. but im not going to fool anyone with that anyway

I'm sorry but I gotta disagree with you, as "horrible" is a pretty strong word....I passed on the MBW EOD while at the shop in MBK...the color looks wrong to me. Went with the new sex at 12 version and am very much pleased.

image394.jpg

The new secs at 12 EOD version is awesome. Add the strap from luca and you are good to go.

i agree with the wrong hands but sec@12 also got wrong AP logo,bezel shape...and i dont care much about accuracy..mbw eod is better quality fit &finish

We all have our opinions....

and I do care for accuracy, as well as fit and finish and my EOD is better.

I had them both in my hand while in BKK last month....like I said, I went with the new secs at 12 version.

Enjoy yours!