When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Shenzhen, PRC

altralazer

Hi together,

I've been reading through this forum for almost a week now and decided to like it already!

Short introduction: I'm an expat currently residing in Shenzhen, China (soon again Hong Kong, luckily!). Rep watches are a hobby of mine. I've recently talked about it with a friend of mine

who recommended to check out this website for professional information-exchange...and from what I can see so far, it really is a great board with great characters!

Edited by altralazer

Welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim: My favorite type of Chinese food Is Shenzhen. I love spicy food and Shenizhen perpared chicken with vegetables and cashews Is something I could probably eat everyday :D There Is some of the best Information available right here at RWG. It really dosen't get much better IMO. Enjoy and welcome to the community :) Mike

Thanks guys!

@ Mike, are you talking about spicy Sichuan food? That's indeed the best Chinese as far as I'm concerned! :good:

Indeed I am my friend. I told the lady who took my order a few weeks ago to make my Chicken/veg extra hot. She asked me how hot do I like It, I said "on fire" She smiled and returned In about 20 min. I still cant sit down without thinking about that evil smile :evil2::cry:

@Lani,

They can have them ready within max 24 hours for as far as I've tried :)

@Mike,

They just love to watch us struggle, even though we might enjoy it ;)

I did again last night, :Jumpy: It's a addiction just like these watches :D Mike (ps) If you have any questions just ask :thumbsupsmileyanim: