When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Datejust cases (genuine?) on TZ

lanikai

This guy has a lot of posts on TZ, also has some Datejust dials for sale. i know nothing about Datejust, so don't know if they are real, fake, refinished etc.

Post was put up today. Usually I have found the TZ guys are real agressive about outing anything that smells fishy. We'll see

Arthur

This guy has a lot of posts on TZ, also has some Datejust dials for sale. i know nothing about Datejust, so don't know if they are real, fake, refinished etc.

Post was put up today. Usually I have found the TZ guys are real agressive about outing anything that smells fishy. We'll see

Arthur

I inquired about the source and pics of a DJ dial.. Jojo can verify .. just seems to low of a price to be fo real..and 10 of them.. although 129 usd is not a huge amount to gamble..

we'll see what he says .. if he doesn't reply then that's that..

but he has been on TZ since 06 and has a good amount of posts.. :g:

New guy here, what's TZ??? I'm looking for a case, crystal etc.. Thanks

Donz TZ is the genuine fora "Time Zone" ..the case in question is verified genuine and is a mid size DJ model.. without bezel and crystal though.. he also sells dials for the DJ..

This has been posted before. Most of these apart from the 16200 are women's or midsize models.

Correct. Relatively useless, or at least they sell very cheap on eBay. Even the 16200 which is the only mens size is still going to end up pretty expensive after you buy a new crown, bezel, and crystal.

Used crown $50, Gold or white gold bezel $100 to $200, and sapphire crystal, $20. So you're going to end up at $300+ probably.

Every complete set I've bought has been around $250 or less.