When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SA 2009 is here

Samurai

Just got delivery of the SA 2009. Amazing watch...completely gen feeling. The good news is that the lume dots are all centered. Love the way the subdials are half plain and half with vertical lines (difficult to capture with iPhone).

Here are some iPhone pics for now. Will take better shots this evening.

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

As has been reported on other fora, the stencilled numbers are meant to be shiney and are not.

That is about the biggest tell that I could imagine. Oh well lets hope a V2 comes out with that massive stuff-up corrected.

Being a noob and still learning, I just want to clarify if that is a Super Avenger or a Skyland Avenger? The later being what I'll get next month.

It's the Super Avenger bud, the other is the Avenger Skyland.

Great first Breit the Skyland, it was mine and I still love it and wear it often!!

Sixx :bones:

Not long now Mike for your Beauty or have you got it?

Oh I am getting the shaft from the wife now wanting to wait to give it to me on our wedding day (Already married, but doing the big church wedding next month) as a wedding gift to wear that day. Kind of fine by me as I had to her pursuing some of the lower end Pams over the weekend! :whistling:

Oh I am getting the shaft from the wife now wanting to wait to give it to me on our wedding day (Already married, but doing the big church wedding next month) as a wedding gift to wear that day. Kind of fine by me as I had to her pursuing some of the lower end Pams over the weekend! :whistling:

Mate I like your style!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Puppy Eyes next

Reverse Pyschology!

She was the one feeling bad! :thumbsupsmileyanim: She is going to feel even worse when she sees the rock I got to go around her neck!

Maybe I should have gotten a thicker chain for her. You know, one that can handle the stress of tightening! :whistling:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: