When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

78360 bracelet

marcoxxx1984

• 9 months later...

Sorry for the necropost....but WO does not have the 580 endlinks.....

who is the latest source for correct 1655 bracelet ("580" or "380" end link with 78360 or 7836 bracelet stamp)?

Josh sells his latest folded 7836 bracelet and endlinks for $55 plus shipping - same as he supplies on his so called 1:1 1655 - well reviewed across the forums - had one, very, very nice! But not 580 end links - with 358 end links! Looks even better after ageing.........

SDC13047.jpg

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by PMMUTD68

I'm not sure that folded bracelet is correct with the 7836 stamping? Maybe the jubilee bracelet is Ok...but, most of the GEN 1655 I'm seeing have the solid bracelet.

Yes, absolutely correct in the sense that the 78360/580 was the OEM bracelet for this piece.

But the 1655 does date back 40 years and spans over many years of its model life; and as you know, many vintage pieces are used/assembled to many bracelets from the period, during their lifetime.

Is anyone selling a decent 1655 Rep on a 78360/580 combination?

doesnt mary sell the same one? only cheaper...

I checked with her....she only has a bracelet with the endlinks stamped "538"....she does not have the 78360 nor 7836 bracelet.....

The only place I have seen a correct 78360 bracelet with 580 endlinks is on Ebay...from sellers in Asia....and they are going for big bucks $500+..........which makes me wary of whether they are genuine bracelets or just well made REPs....after seeing some of the Rolex stuff the Yuki, NDT and Phong put out....it's easy to be skeptical of whether something like that bracelet is GEN

I checked with her....she only has a bracelet with the endlinks stamped "538"....she does not have the 78360 nor 7836 bracelet.....

The only place I have seen a correct 78360 bracelet with 580 endlinks is on Ebay...from sellers in Asia....and they are going for big bucks $500+..........which makes me wary of whether they are genuine bracelets or just well made REPs....after seeing some of the Rolex stuff the Yuki, NDT and Phong put out....it's easy to be skeptical of whether something like that bracelet is GEN

this is the one i supposedly bought from mary last week then.

less than $55 shipped... should be interesting to see what i get in the mail.

this is the one i supposedly bought from mary last week then.

http://www.rwgforum....__1#entry869939

less than $55 shipped... should be interesting to see what i get in the mail.

Reply back here...I would be interested to see what she sends....since she replied to me just last week....and I mentioned I needed those stampings on the bracelet.