When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Fiddy

Snrubb

The crystal is not EL, this one has more accurate distortion. The dial is a EL V2/3. The crown guard is Gen as is the movement.

Thank you for the nice comments. :)

That really is one of the nicest fiddys I have seen :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I thought that is was a geniune one because of the VERY good engraved (deep!) backcase and that the last number is "9" instead of "8" in the serialnumber caseback on Yours!

Is there different versions of the EL dials ?

I know that there is three different genuine fiddy dials but not that there is different EL dials :g:

Wear it well!

Congrats on a wonderful Franken. At the risk of being rude you have taken it this far so I would suggest you keep your eyes out for a gen crystal as they do come up occasionally and it does makes a substantial difference. No one will know it but you but you are who matters. :lol:

And yes there were 2-3 different dials and 3 different case sets from EL (and others at the time) along the way which culminated in the EL 4rth generation.

Not having the greatest luck today. I tried to pay for my fiddy via Western Union online......... transaction was declined. Then I went to a local branch, they said that they only had Money Order services.

I've given up on Western Union... MoneyGram seems like the way to go now. Wish me luck for tomrrow!

• 3 weeks later...