When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ten Good Reasons Why You Should Buy From Ttk

Guest TTK

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the only models I have for sale are what you see here.....it's simple....WYSIWYG........'what you see is what you get'....i fyou look in my section and see 1x watch......that's all that is available...if you want to look at websites.....I suggest you look at Trusty or Josh......these guys are good dealers....but different from me......I don't post anything that I don't actually have in hand.....so no website ...!

Which reminds me.... 8 weeks .. a Deville that was supossed to be in stock...zero replies.. :whistling:

:blink::huh::scratch::unsure:

Maybe its all true. Maybe I just prefer to eat my meals with more salt than others.

I think he typed some and edited them out. He can ask whatever, but it appears you are just circling the boards gran, trying to start little fires on each one (TTK here, the pope's comments there, etc).

Now what happened to your sense of humor? :lol:

the "he can ask whatever" above seems clear? You can ask whatever you want, as long as you aren't posting my name or address or anything of that sort.

From the threads around here your time might be better spent answering your customers email, but if you want to waste your time here go for it.

Yes. Recieved in gold bag, both watch & bag are now gone or I would post a pic.

It is your time. It just appears, in this thread, that others want a few seconds of it when they have been waiting 8 weeks for a watch. But, tis your business.

edit - I am flying out wednesday till monday for NYC so if I don't see it tomorrow it won't be answered till next week.

No, 7 weeks. I count myself lucky that it arrived from you that fast and that I was not one of your transactions that has lasted many months with the end result of a very unhappy customer. Small blessings. The quality of the watch was lacking & I quickly was rid of it.

Let me add I work with three other board dealers (Eddie, Josh, & River) and over many orders all have delivered in less than 2 weeks and have always been courteous, attentive, and responsive. When a problem has occured it has always been corrected promptly, without your typical fuss.

As another interesting aside I performed a board search for dealer review posts with "TTK" in the title and saw results like:

* Ttk(neil)- Six Months- No Satisfaction

* Ok Ttk -- Enough Is Enough

* TTK(Neil)-IGive Up

* Where Is Ttk?

* Ttk, I'm Still Waiting...

A similar search for "Josh" under dealer review produces no (none) negative reviews on the two page of results (didn't check the other pages but would assume the same).

Now permit me one question in return: why should someone buy from you when you have that sort of track record and so many other, reliable options are available?

More like you don't answer that question because there is no good answer as to why someone should buy from you over the other dealers in terms of reliability & service (I notice your "10 reasons to buy from TTK" contains nothing about service, guarantee of delivery of a working watch, promise of good communications, etc. All good reasons NOT to buy from you.).

In your spirit of not answering quesetions, I will not answer that one. I'd rather you not know my name & address. If you haven't figured it out from combing your records (which I have no doubt you have done) I will not help you in that regard. Last time I gave you ~$100 and my name and address your mailed me a piece of crap watch. I don't really want to know what basically giving it to you again will get me.

Well....it seems you are guilty of mendacity..( that means you are a lying sack of [censored] ).......I know for a fact that you've never bought from me......but anyone.....even YOU...can come here and lay claim that they have bought from me......and then espouse their utter rubbish.....whilst I would certainly agree that I'm not speedy gonzales in delivery terms......I've never sold anything on here that met with your description...."The quality of the watch was lacking & I quickly was rid of it"....that's complete [censored] on your part....the one thing I've never been criticised on was the quality of items I post....... most of your posts have been bulshit......since the very first day I labelled you CATATONIC........your agenda isn't even hidden......it's like you.....totally transparent.

As for answering your question about why people should buy from me.....I would love to explain it...but you wouldn't understand it......ask the people who do.....ask the return buyers.....they'll tell you....I don't need to give them any reasons.....!

For every negative post that you highlight....I can post half a dozen that show the opposite.....just as your posts about not finding any negative posts about Joshua.....you didn't look very hard......I could show you plenty...regarding Josh and every other dealer......but my agenda isn't about commenting on other dealers.......only about the stupidity of lying scum like you.......I won't debate this further with you.......I don't converse with liars.......you know what they say...."you lie down with dogs ...you get up with fleas"...!

BTW...yes....I checked my records.....I know who you are now.....you're the [censored] that tried to con me by WU......sent me a hooky MTCN number......and tried to have me express it before I received payment.....you kept screwing up the address and pleading that you would make it good....but that you needed it sent for someone's birthday.....your details are posted all over the dealers blacklisted section......I know you now....MATT......!

BTW.....dya remember when this was the sentiments you expressed to me......!

craytonic; thanks for looking for that Cartier for me last year. Email me if you have any really good 1950 or 111h PAM forum ID: Craytonic

PS....here's the piece of crap that I sent you....!

120333-21704.jpg

Edited by TTK

BTW......I called you a lying sack of [censored]......why...?

Because that's exactly what you are....here's the proof...!

PURCHASE DATE TO ME.

1/3/2006

4:39:57GMT

Matt ******

Web Accept Payment Received

Completed

JLC BROWN STRAP

USD 110 -4.59 105.41

craytonic; thanks for looking for that Cartier for me last year. Email me if you have any really good 1950 or 111h PAM forum ID: Craytonic shop@*********.com n*****@icscotland.net 4LK32838V6484121M

Matt ******,

**** ****** Avenue,

****, ******

United States

JLC BROWN STRAP 68

PURCHASED ON 1ST MAR.

YOUR ALLEGATION THAT YOU WAITED 7 WEEKS IS COMPLETE [censored].....AND EVEN IF TRUE.....CAN'T BE LAID AT MY DOOR......I RESPONDED IN TIMELY FASHION....AND COMPLETED MY END OF THE DEAL....IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT SLOW DELIVERY....TAKE IT UP WITH U.SP.S........AND STOP TRYING TO BLACKEN MY NAME WITH YOUR SHITTY LIES.

PS.....HERE'S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MY TIMELY RESPONSES TO YOU....EMAIL FROM YOU ...ANSWERED IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS.

Cartier Pasha stainless steel case with black guilloche sunburst dial and ETA 2824-2.

Matthew *****

to me

More options 11/30/05

Hi TTK,

This is "craytonic" from RWG. You recently posted a suggestion in my thread "Please held me decide between two dress/formal Cartier Watches, Santos Dumont vs. Pasha, or other options" located at RWG:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...mp;#entry328285

I really like your suggestion, a Cartier Pasha stainless steel case with black guilloche sunburst dial and ETA 2824-2 movement. Please provide a price quote on this item and paypal payment instructions.

Oh, if you have a Santos Dumont in white gold / Stainless Steel available please provide a price quote on it as well; if the price as right I might pick one of those up too if it is ETA.

Thank you so much for your help!

Matt *****

Reply Forward Invite Matthew to Gmail

Hi Matt....thanks for your enquiry......I bought in a load of ETA movements for Planet Oceans.....but as they are now out from the factory I don't see much demand for custom built ones....so these are spare......I can have my watchsmith drop one into a Pash or perhaps Santos case......I'm in Bangkok at the weekend....I'll check out Pasha ands Santos for you...if they're up to par...I'll pick up both......no commitment required..

regards

Neil

- Show quoted text -

--

regards

TTK

Neil,

Thanks! Be sure to let me know how your trip goes.

Matt

- Show quoted text -

Hi Matt......checked my supplier in B'kok....she only has white dials in stainless steel.....but truth be told I don't think it would be worth putting an ETA in one.,....not as good quality as the gold ones I had.....sorry.......!

regards

- Show quoted text -

--

regards

TTK

Incidentally that e-mail is the only e-mail I've ever had from you....not ONE e-mail stating that you had waited 7 weeks for delivery.....you lying sack of [censored].

post-288-1158673131_thumb.jpg

"BTW...yes....I checked my records.....I know who you are now.....you're the [censored] that tried to con me by WU......sent me a hooky MTCN number......and tried to have me express it before I received payment.....you kept screwing up the address and pleading that you would make it good....but that you needed it sent for someone's birthday.....your details are posted all over the dealers blacklisted section......I know you now..."

This is complete [censored].

BTW, please remove my name/address from thread

It's no more [censored] than what you tried to spread all over my topic......if you can't stand the heat......don't play with fire....sonny.....!

I've shown you now for what you are.....a LIAR.......!

You want your name removed......you remove ALL your lies and I'll consider it.......!

@starbu...you're new here.....yeah!

I'm not sure I'd enjoy a dealer I paid money to, posting my personal details on a public forum in a format not even properly obfuscated.

No less than I'de expect a customer that I've given good service to....spreading lies about the dealer......it's ok for him to rubbish me and I've not to respond.....not likely....!