When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ten Good Reasons Why You Should Buy From Ttk

Guest TTK

Shame a topic about your despicable business practices has once again been led astray.

Shame you're as stupid as you are....it's like playing chess with the village idiot......this topic was NOT about my DESPICABLE business practices......it was about 10 good reasons.....those 10 good reasons are still as valid at this moment.....it's a pity your credibility isn't.......YOU'RE A LIAR....EVERYNE HAS SEEN YOU AS A LIAR.....AND THERE'S NO ESCAPING THE FACT.....NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WRIGGLE....!

This getting idiculous and you're being pathetic.....why don't you just admit that you LIED......not that you were mistaken.....the bone of contention here wasn't about the order date......it was your LIE that the watch took SEVEN weeks to arrive with you....!

Albeit the order date is insignificant......and I appreciate you trying to divert attention from the delivery date....here's MY Paypal screen capture which shows when I received your payment.

If any member wishes to go look at my Paypal history....I'll quite happily let him.

IN THE MEANTIME.......YOU STILL LIED ABOUT THE DELIVERY TIME...17 DAYS ISN'T NEAR[ SEVEN WEEKS..!

IF ANYONE WISHES TO CHECK IT......HERE'S THE REF NUMBER....RC0946 6000 0 TH

SIMPLY LOG ONTO U.S.P.S AND INPUT THE NUMBER.....IT'LL SHOW DELIVERY TO YOUR ZIPCODE AS 17th MAR.

SO WHO'S LYING HERE.....!

120590-21682.jpg

Edited by TTK

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ gran -> after everything @ RWGI you still open your mouth? Stop trolling for fights to spark (i.e. the pope comments thread you started here)

At least I admited I did something terribly bad and I was forgiven.....anyhow I hope I was -_-

You guys should kiss, buy each other a dual time zone watch, and make up.

Lord knows I'm the least sensible person around even when I'm not in the middle of an argument, but the WU scam thing and the seven weeks thing seem to cancel eachother out, and personally, after reading the thread, I'd still do business w/ both Niel and Craytonic, so I don't think either of you are going to score any more points with anyone reading this thread, since they probably feel the same way.

Well the screen shot should prove I wasn't lying as accused when I said 2/28.

Won't hold my breath for an apology over being called a WU scammer or a liar on the 2/28 bit, although I did say I'm sorry about the length of transaction (a transaction I wasn't even complaining about so just named a rough length of time for). Neil has clearly admitted to making up the WU story - and I am the liar?

Note I wasn't complaining about my transaction w/ Neil to begin with, only his general business practices and was just answering HIS questions to me off the top of my head about events many months back that I kept no record of.

@archibald....whilst I appreciate your sentiments....for me this was never about scoring points......I posted my 10 good reasons for buying.....and craytonic the liar....came on and started to crap on my post......if he had a genuine beef I would have understood......but he had no beef......I complied with everything he asked me to do when he first ordered from me.....I sent the exact item he ordered...I did it in timely fashion....and he received it in timely fashion......then he wants to come here and denigrate my business practices and question the way I treat my customers.......how about the way some members try to berate dealers with no grounds....!

CTL simply posted his crap here because I called him 'catatonic' in another post.....and he took umbrage at it....and spat out his dummy...hence his post here...!

The difference is probably timezones, Cray sent it pacific time and TTK got it in Bangkok time. Remember only 28 days in Feb or i could be wrong

Nope, you are correct 28 days in Feb so they are arguing over 1 day and not even that... Cray's time is in PT and Neil's is in GMT.

Sorry ...but you guys haven't grasped it yet......it is NOT about the order date....IT'S ABOUT THE LIE THAT HE MADE WHEN HE CLAIMED IT TOOK SEVEN WEEKS TO ARRIVE WITH HIM.....USPS CONTRADICTS THAT....IT SHOWS HE RECEIVED IT ON 17th MARCH.....!

TTK let me get this straight. You are writing off your LIE that I tried to scam you via western union as argument strategy?

And I am supposed to believe if I hadn't been a little hazy on the delivery dates you would not have pursued that LIE at all and continued to acuse me of being a Scammer?

Sure. At least my mis-statement wasn't intentional. you created an OUTRIGHT LIE about me and spread it, to the point that some believed it. Always good to have dealers intentionally lying about people possibly being scammers. NO OTHER DEALER besides you would LIE about a member just to try and win an argument.

How stupid are you......you started the whole ball rolling by lying......in my case the ends justify the means...it drew you out and proved you're the liar......I rest my case...I'm done with all this...there's no point debating with a fool.....!

Ok I've searching for the right words myself but I believe that ryy said them in his earlier post, guy's it ends here ok, lets not have a grubby little war spread all over our forum.

Now I am about to close this thread but Neil I offer you two choices 1. I close it in it's entirety or 2. I split your original 10 good reason's part off and close both.

Your call..

Ken

Ok it seems I missed a couple of pages of this thread which I now need to read

......in my case the ends justify the means...

That is my whole point, you will do anything at any expense, no morals if you want the result. Customers, board members, people - just a means to your chosen end. Quite the caring people person I see.

I don't think intentionally fabricating a lie about someone is ever justified... but we obviously think different.

EDIT -> Sorry ken didn't see your post.

Edited by Craytonic

Yeah...I'm going to swallow that [censored].......no chance.....YOU OUTRIGHTLY LIED ABOUT WAITING 7 WEEKS......it wasn't about your Paypal send date....it was about the date you RECEIVED it...!

everyone here can see you're a LIAR ...except you.....!

YOU OUTRIGHTLY LIED ABOUT ME BEING A WU SCAMMER.

Face it. A transaction happened. I had to wait a certain period of time for it to arrive. It was many months ago, I was hazy on the amount of time I waited.

I HAVE NEVER CONTACTED YOU ABOUT WESTERN UNION. You COMPLETELY pulled that LIE out of your ass. TOTAL FABRICATION!!@!

Look....no amount of back pedalling is gonna change the fact that you came into MY topic and started muck raking....with no justifiable reason....!

Next time....don't be hazy.....be prepared with facts.....and don't open your mouth and let your [censored] do the talking.....!

I lied about WU....to wind you up to the point where you would take enough rope and hang yourselof....which you did...!

I'm ex BMI and an ex private investigator.......that's what Im trained to do......if I were interrogating you.....I'd certainly lie to you that I had information that you were one of the biggest scallies around......and let you squirm your way out of it......it worked...that's why I asked you if we could have a little Q&A session......!

Look at where you are now.....an acknowledged liar.....simply because you had an agenda......get back at ole TTK.....well mrs TTK didn't raise any fools.....I can't say the same for your Mum.......you jumped on the hook.....and the line and the sinker.

Edited by TTK

Are you deaf? You didn't entrap me, I just had didn't remember a [censored]ing date.

You aren't near that smart neil. You just threw out every attack you could (lenght of time to wait, no transaction occurred, I am a WU scammer) and hoped one would stick. You give yourself far to much credit - you are just an [censored] who yells everything he can think of loudly and treats people like [censored] (which NO other seller does).

As you admitted, you will freely lie to further your own ends.

Edited by Craytonic

I threw out facts......if I didn't ....WHY is nobody jumping to your defense.......if I was wrong in all that I posted.......why is no-one claiming I'm wrong.

1. You stated openly here that YOU waited 7 WEEKS for your watch to arrive...!

A LIE.....you waited 14 days.......not 7 WEEKS.

That's what this was all about.......you tried to crap on me......and failed miserably....Craytonic the Liar....!