When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ten Good Reasons Why You Should Buy From Ttk

Guest TTK

WTF are you talking about me trying to con you? I have bought from most dealers here and never conned anyone.

I think you had trouble finding record of me buying something, concocted a story or confused me with someone else, and then found the record of the watch I bought (I told you I had bought a watch from you). Either way I have never conned anyone and probably have 30-40 good transactions here.

Either way, good showing here of how you treat your customers. Blacklisted? Please. I have good relations with many dealers and have an ongoing deal right now. Especially given the details of that phony story, I am not exactly concerned.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@starbu...you're new here.....yeah!

No less than I'de expect a customer that I've given good service to....spreading lies about the dealer......it's ok for him to rubbish me and I've not to respond.....not likely....!

What lie am I spreading? You obviously made up this scam story (or to give you the benefit of the doubt in trying to figure out who I was confused me with someone else).

If you had any proof for this claim you would have posted it.

It's no more [censored] than what you tried to spread all over my topic......if you can't stand the heat......don't play with fire....sonny.....!

I've shown you now for what you are.....a LIAR.......!

You want your name removed......you remove ALL your lies and I'll consider it.......!

Now you are trying to BLACKMAIL me?

Stop saying TTK is a bad dealer or I post your personal information everywhere. Unbelievable!

I highly value not to having my name, address, and email posted everywhere. PM me the threads you want deleted and I will berid of them, better than having people use my info found on the internet to commit identify theft. Unbelievable.

Sorry if I seem amused. I'm not and I should probably not add anything but it occured to me, some of the great natural rivalries in Nature

Ali vs Frazier

Cobra vs Mongoose

Sperm Whale vs Giant Squid

Steve McGarret vs Wo Fat

James Bond vs Spectre

Yankees vs Red Sox

Craytonic vs TTK

I have never dealt with Neil but I think his very public campaign and open sunshine policy about his business practices probably suggests an honest dealer.

Now you're demonstrating your catatonia.......are you stupid or what....no ...don't answer that....we already know...!

YOU LIED ABOUT MY SERVICE TO YOU....!

HERE'S YOUR LIE.

No, 7 weeks. I count myself lucky that it arrived from you that fast and that I was not one of your transactions that has lasted many months with the end result of a very unhappy customer. Small blessings. The quality of the watch was lacking & I quickly was rid of it.

You didn't wait 7 weeks for a watch from me.......my receipts SHOWS that I sent your watch less than 48 hours after you ordered it.......ALLIED to the fact that you NEVER EVER sent me any communication which expressed that you were WAITING or had WAITED......7 WEEKS...so you deliberately LIED right here on the board.......about my SERVICE to you.....and claiming that I had sent you a piece of crap.......I placed lots of those JLC alarms with numerous customers....not ONE said it was a piece of crap...but of course....in order to serve your agenda......you claim it was a piece of crap......$100buxx.....you must have very high standards...........nevertheless the FACT remains......YOU came on MY thread and tried to crap on ME.......by LYING........it ain't f****g rocket science Einstein.

So what's YOUR beef......!

1. Is it that I took 48 hours to send your watch aftre ordering...!

2. Is that I took so long to reply to your e-mails.....all 36 hours..!

3. Is that I sent you something for $100 that didn't meet YOUR exacting standards.....what di you expect a $3000 exact replica.

4. Or is that I called you Catatonic....and you got yer little panties in a fankle about it...!

Tell me please.....I'd love to know.......NAH......on second thoughts......I could care less.

@crystalcranium......thank you......members may not like my attitude....nor personality....I call a spade a spade.....and won't shirk from spelling it out entirely.......but I never lie.....altho' many members I know here do..!

Edited by TTK

You know what. I have had it with this bull****t. I have emailed you TTK and you have not responded. I have had enough of your bashing. I am never going to buy anything from you again. I have bought many watches from the dealers here and over at RWI and never seen them treat forum members the way you do. If and when I get my watch from you it will be my last.

You sir need to step above this and stop lashing out at members and posting their private info. This is as bad as placing the word replica in a paypal tranaction.

This makes me sick.

Neil, I know you love a good fight - particularly when you feel that you've been unjustly attacked, but maybe it's getting time to hang that Samurai sword on the wall and leave the arena. Not out of fatigue or fear, but using the ultimate weapon of the wise: indifference.

You've got nothing left to prove to anyone anymore. Other than the fact that a man who stands up a bit taller than others is bound to attract lightning.

I'm not taking sides in this dispute, I'm just suggesting that you take stock of the situation: there will always be someone here who (and once again, in deference to, and respect for Cray - I repeat - I'm not taking sides) will insist that you sleep with snakes, eat babies for breakfast and send out bad watches on some arbitrary schedule known only to you.

Save your energy for the friends who respect you for what you are and the numerous clients who respect you for what you offer.

Maybe it's time to let go of the rest: tales told by the unsatisfied, full of sound, fury, indignation - and often signifying absolutely nothing.

And to Craytonic: I hope you'll understand that you're not the reason I'm writing this - you've been around here long enough to have earned credibility and respect in my eyes. What's going on between you and Neil is strictly your business. I know nothing about it other than the two 'sides' presented here, and I'm not about to pass judgement. All I can say is that I'm sorry that the deal was unsatisfactory, that [censored] happens, and that as concerns you both, I'm in no position to know how or why.

I just had something to say to Neil - and it seemed like the right place and time to do it.

I hope I've lightened someone's day - as for me, I've said what I needed to say.

1) Please explain in detail how I attempted to defraud you. I have had 30-40 deals here & no one has ever complained. You claim I am a scammer & then drop it completely. Did you fabricate this claim? Confuse me with someone else? Please explain. If I am doing ~$600 sales with other dealers, why the hell would I try to scam you out of one watch? This is ridiculous.

2) Did I say you ever delayed in shipping the watch? No. I said it took 7 weeks to arrive. Either you mailed it late, or your post took forever. I have no idea. Given you lie that I tried to scam you, I don't really believe the lable. Use EMS like a real seller. I didn't bother emailing you about it because, as many threads here demonstrate, there is no point.

3) My beef is with how you treat your customers. As this thread shows, you treat them like [censored]. I think, given all other high quality dealers here, that you are a dated antiquity and buyer should beware.

The point is not the watch I bought from you. It was under $100 and I don't care about the loss, I wrote it off to "lesson learned" a long time ago; not worth my time. I didn't even say anything about my purchase if you re-read the thread, you asked me about it and then threw a fit. My point is I have seen how you treat your customers, there is no place for this sort of behavior in our community. I wish to protect the newbie that comes here looking to buy a sub rep for himself - he/she doesn't deserve this sort of grief.

"BTW...yes....I checked my records.....I know who you are now.....you're the [censored] that tried to con me by WU......sent me a hooky MTCN number......and tried to have me express it before I received payment.....you kept screwing up the address and pleading that you would make it good....but that you needed it sent for someone's birthday.....your details are posted all over the dealers blacklisted section......I know you now...!"

Where the hell are you getting this? And you call me a liar? :thumbdown: Fabricating something is pure class TTK.

Always trying to make it about the other person. Blaim the customer. Did I complain about my particular transaction? No, stop acting like I did. Did you screw a friend of mine (waited 6 months, never an email reply)? Yes. YOU are the one that wanted to start asking me questions in your thread, all I did was point out that RT has been waiting 8 weeks for no reply, and juxtapose that with your statement that you shipt all watches promptly. :g: You brought this one on yourself & blew it up.

Good to see the "top 10 reasons to buy from TTK" is now "Look at how big a jerk TTK is." Way to win over the customer buddy.

Ryann - nothing but respect to ya.

I also want to thank the mods for editing out my name/address

1) Please explain in detail how I attempted to defraud you. I have had 30-40 deals here & no one has ever complained. You claim I am a scammer & then drop it completely. Did you fabricate this claim? Confuse me with someone else? Please explain. If I am doing ~$600 sales with other dealers, why the hell would I try to scam you out of one watch? This is ridiculous.

I don't need to explain anything to you.....YOU came to my topic and attempted to crap all over it....YOU tried to scam me....!

2) Did I say you ever delayed in shipping the watch? No. I said it took 7 weeks to arrive. Either you mailed it late, or your post took forever. I have no idea. Given you lie that I tried to scam you, I don't really believe the lable. Use EMS like a real seller. I didn't bother emailing you about it because, as many threads here demonstrate, there is no point.

Yes...your post stated quite specifically that it took 7 weeks to arrive.......DESPITE THE FACT THAT I POSTED IT 48 HOURS AFTER YOUR ORDER......if it took 7 weeks......then you need to start questioning YOUR postal service......Thai mail showed it as having left Don Muang airport within 48 hours of receipt...the receipt that I posted here....so YOUR allegation is either a lie......which I suspect is the case....or YOUR Postal services....[censored]ed you over.......I didn't......as for EMS.....if you weren't such a cheapskate...you could have paid for EMS.....altho' YOUR Postal service would still have screwed you over....maybe they have something against you.

3) My beef is with how you treat your customers. As this thread shows, you treat them like [censored]. I think, given all other high quality dealers here, that you are a dated antiquity and buyer should beware.

How I treat my customers has [censored] all to do with you...you sanctimonious [censored]......you're a LIAR and a SCAMMER.........that much I know.....I don't go shouting it all over the board tho'.

If you didn't want any of this.....you should have kept your mouth shut....that's how I know you're lying......your mouth moves.....!

As for being an antiquity.....that says a lot about you....you've spent $600 with dealers on fake watches.....and you call me an antiquity......wot a joke....!

The point is not the watch I bought from you. It was under $100 and I don't care about the loss, I wrote it off to "lesson learned" a long time ago; not worth my time. I didn't even say anything about my purchase if you re-read the thread, you asked me about it and then threw a fit. My point is I have seen how you treat your customers, there is no place for this sort of behavior in our community. I wish to protect the newbie that comes here looking to buy a sub rep for himself - he/she doesn't deserve this sort of grief.

So who died and went to heaven and made you Queen of the May and protector of newbies......Sir Laughalot.......hmm.!

YOUR'E A SCAMMER AND A LIAR......THAT'S ME VOICING MY BEEF......!

As for your assertion that you've done 40 deals with dealers.....we only have your word for that....and as previous posts have shown YOU LIE>

Edited by TTK

Neil,

[sarcasm]Thanks for explaining how I tried to scam you via western union[/sarcasm]

caught in a lie there chief?

Cray

Funny how you blaim everyone else. Blame the buyer, bame the post service. TTK never makes a mistake. If there is a problem, it surely wasn't your fault. Great way to run a business.

I didn't say $600 total silly, I said the typical transaction is that much. Why would I try to scam you for a $100 piece of crap watch? Same as I didn't say 40, I said 30-40. You either don't read, or read selectively. Like I said I don't care about the watch I bought from you, wrote it off, doesn't matter. I just want to alert the novice buyer like I was at the time so they don't make a similar mistake.

Once again comprehension is not your strongpoint is it....!

I never used the word TOTAL anywhere...but you being a dope wouldn;t see that....!

I'm not blaming anyone....where have I blamed anyone....even YOU......all I said was that you were a LIAR.....you made an assertion by implication that I had taken 7 weeks to send a watch to you......my proof shows that wasn't the case......YOU LIED.

Order Date = 1st Mar.

Despatch Date = 3rd Mar.

You allege that it took 7 weeks to arrive.....not my fault....not my responsibilty......I fulfilled my contractual obligation to you......I advertised the watch correctly.....I posted photos of the actual watch you ordered and received.....I complied with the postal requirements in sending it to you timeously and with appropriate care.......but YOU chose to come here and malign my service....unjustifiably......you use the excuse that YOU don't like how I treat my customers......I don't like MY customers to falsely represent their experience with me....which you did.....by LYING.....!

Your attempts at alerting the novice buyer.....fall on deaf ears......people will make their own minds up regardless of what you say.......my history on the boards has taught me that.......believe me.....YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT.....and all your lies and bleating....can't compete with what I have to offer.....learn the lesson...many have tried and failed before you....!

Edited by TTK

Neil,

1) I don't give a [censored] about the watch I sent me. Wrote it off, lesson learned. My beef is my friend you screwed for 6 months till he gave up and the way you treat your customers and everyone else around here. This manner is clear from your posts here for everyone to see.

2) Obvious at this point no proof I tried to scam you via western union. Talk about lying.

I said was that you were a LIAR.....you made an assertion by implication that I had taken 7 weeks to send a watch to you......my proof shows that wasn't the case......YOU LIED.

What the hell are you talking about?

you asked

"Did it take 8 weeks to arrive"

I said

"No, 7 weeks."

You blew up at that point. All I did was answer a question YOU asked.

BTW....HERE'S THE PROOF OF YOUR LYING...straight from USPS.!

Home | Help | Sign In

Track & Confirm FAQs

Label/Receipt Number: RC09 4660 000T H

Your item was delivered at 9:10 am on March 17, 2006 in NASHVILLE, TN 37212. A proof of delivery record may be available through your local Post Office for a fee.

Additional information for this item is stored in files offline.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

It seems that you have no comprehension and no ARITHMETICAL comprehension.........14 days does not make 7 WEEKS........YOU LYING SACK OF [censored]....

So you make up a story about me scamming you via WU, and then change the purchase date on a watch I said I didn't even care about. Awesome, winning, customer service. And I never even complained about that particular deal!

Cray, Quit digging a Hole.... The receipt image TTK posted clearly shows he sent it on March 3rd.....

Once again you LIE......you ordered 1 Mar 06.....I sent 03 Mar 06.....and you received 17th Mar.......that ain't 7 weeks in anyone's book....no matter how YOU try to cloak it......!

YOUR CREDIBILITY IS SHOT NOW......WHY WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE YOU.

HERE'S THE U.S.P.S URL THAT CONFIRMS YOUR LIE.

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetW...LabelInquiry.do

I'll man up to that I was wrong on the lenght of delivery. Just found paypal recept, was for 2/28. Was 3 weeks, not 7 so we were both a little off and I was just working from recolection. For that I am sorry, took forever to find the damn thing. Serves me right for answering questions off the top of my head when I didn't know for sure.

HOWEVER, you owe me an apology for this obviously fabricated story that I tried to scam you via western union and had never bought a watch from you (which you have dropped, obviously false, as you have show I did buy a watch from you).

There's absolutely no need for you to have kept records.....nothing you would have kept would have changed the outcome....YOU LIED......but I have to respect your tenacity in clinging to a sinking ship.......!

Regardless of how much you may protest that I have fabricated a 'story'.....that's not the case.....it's very simple......however....as you are obviously not the BRIGHTEST bulb in the box.....I'll spell it out for you.

1. YOU MADE A CLAIM THAT I TOOK 7 WEEKS TO HAVE AN ITEM DELIVERED TO YOU.......THAT WAS A LIE.

2. YOU ORDERED YOUR ITEM ON THE 1ST OF MARCH 2006.

3. I POSTED YOUR ITEM ON 3RD MARCH.

4. YOU RECEIVED YOUR ITEM ON 17TH MARCH.

5. I POSTED HERE ON THE BOARD....A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE RECEIPT WHICH IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR ITEM

6. I ALSO POSTED THE URL WHERE ANYONE CAN ENTER THE RECEIPT NUMBER RC 0946 6000 0 TH......WHICH SHOWS WHEN YOU RECEIVED THE ITEM....!

ALL OF MY PROOF IS FACTUAL AND CAN BE EXPLORED BY ANY ADMIN OR MEMBER HERE WHO MAY SHOW AN INTEREST....I'LL QUITE HAPPILY FURNISH THEM WITH THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE...ALTHO' AS I HAVE ALREADY POSTED IT HERE.....I FAIL TO SEE WHY I SHOULD NEED TO.

ALL YOU RPROTESTATIONS ABOUT FABRICATING STUFF.....IS JUST OBFUSCATION ON YOUR PART.......AND IT ISN'T WORKING.....BUT YOU CAN TRY TO CONVINCE YOURSELF.....'COS NOBODY HERE IS CONVINCED......OTHER THAN BEING CONVINCED OF THE LIE(S) YOU HAVE TOLD.

Not Jakob.........but.....Craytonic the Liar.....is how I shall refer to you in future......please refrain from commenting further......there's a dreadful stench every time you open your mouth.