When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16610 Bezel Insert

preacher62

Where would one purchase a gen sub, black & silver bezel insert? I have tried the Watchbandman, Watch Material and Jewelry Outlet inserts and, IMHO, they are all wrong. The 2 is wrong. It just doesn't look right. Need a gen for my MBK. If someone has one for sale, just say.

Thanks!

Mike

315-16800-01, for instance. The last digits can vary, 01, 181, who knows... Early 16800/16610 inserts were tritium dots, maybe that's the -01, later ones are luminova- maybe like the 181. 315-16800 is the important part. 16800's and 16610's take alot of the same parts like the whole bezel assembly, crown and tube, hands (on a gen , of course).

I'd be up for that. I have used several of the most recommended inserts on the board but they are just not up to snuff. I think gen is the way to go...especially if you have a high-end case, like an MBK, etc. You get a gen pearl too. There is one on the bay for $179, brand new. I'd like to pay less than that, but I would give $100 for a pretty good gen insert w/pearl. I also need an LV insert.

MT